How to make giant bubbles. It’s so easy to make GIANT bubbles. It only takes a few ingredients and your kids will love making giant bubbles this summer!
How to Make Giant Bubbles
When we got home I saw my good Friend Rhonda posted pictures of her kids doing the same thing. I knew I needed to make some with my kids!
Giant Bubbles are fun to make with kids of ALL ages!
Giant Bubbles should be on your Summertime Bucket List!
Pour the water into a bucket.
Pour the dishwashing soap into the water.
Pour the glycerin in.
Make the Wands:
Drill a hole in the end of the dowel.
Cut a 100 inch piece of cotton string
Put the four washers through the 100 inch string
How to Make Giant Bubbles:
- Take your bucket outside.
- Put the end of the dowels in the bucket and the string should be submerged.
- Bring the ends of the dowels up from the bubble solution, together until about chest high.
- Then separate the dowels by pulling them outward so the string makes a triangle — pointing down. The washers will weigh the center of the bottom string down.
- Step backward quickly so that the air goes through the bubble solution between the dowels and makes a bubble.
Giant Bubble Making Tips