My little family and I have been at Disneyland this week.
It has been a FUN vacation – our last hurrah before my kids start school and Fall begins. And can I say it’s HOT here?? Today is supposed to hit 100 degrees!!
- jenjentrixieSo much fun at The Happiest Place On Earth with the fam 🙂 does anyone have any insider DL tips?
- sugaranddots Get Fastpasses for all of the big rides to avoid major lines! And wear sunscreen. 🙂 Have fun!! 3d
- melissa_no2pencil Have fun! If you eat in the park, we like the Pizza Port and the clam chowder bowls in New Orleans square. You can get as many free ice waters as you want from any of the dining places! Some people order 20! 3d
- melissa_no2pencil Are you going to CA adventure? If so get a fast pass to see world of color. It is awesome! We also love Fantasmic, during the summer you need to save your viewing spot about an hour before the show starts. 3d
- kariholt Don’t miss the Dole Whip right by the Tiki Room and I never go to DL without getting a corn dog from the cart on main street. If you have littles who can’t ride some rides make sure to ask about the rider switch passes that allow one to wait with the child and then walk right into the ride (with one other) after your party is done so the one waiting doesn’t have to stand in line again. Tuesday + Wednesday tend to be the least crowded days in the park and are always our faves. We DL so much and can’t wait to go again … my hubby took me there for 3 days to celebrate my 40th birthday before our passes expired last year – just the 2 of us!! It was a blast!! 3d
- angieali I’m headin there next week! Haven’t been to Disney in more than 10 years 🙂 3d
- craftedsparrow Fastpass immediately as soon as California adventures opens for cars land by bugs life. Then get a fastpass for world of color. Get a turkey leg!!! And a corndog from California adventures. The best bang for your buck food wise is the mexican restaurant by frontierland, it has inside seating, and a great covered patio. $10 a meal, but great portions and good good.
- measuredbytheheart Tons of apps for wait times etc. Definitely do world of color. Great spot to see is right by aerials grotto. Second the clam chowder in bread bowls yummy. Head to toy story midway mania quick out you could wait hours and there is no fast pass. But it’s a don’t miss ride. Have tons of fun!
- melissamatz We’re in Disneyland too! Taking a swim break at the pool. Definitely use your fast passes. Hope you’re having fun!
- kortniovercomes Ride max is the ONLY way to do it!
- alex_mummy Just enjoy!! Xx
- mrsmmelton I am so jealous!!
- mrsmmelton PS. Have a Monte Cristo sandwich at Cafe Orleans (in New Orleans Square) they give free refills on soft drinks….pretty unheard of at Disney.
- allthingsthrifty If you ask for ice water in the red Disneyland cups they will give it to you for free. 🙂
Also I’ve heard that the Plaza Inn has the best deals on food in the park. You can also get unlimited soft drink refills and ask for a to go cup!
Also the corn dog cart right outside makes the BEST corn dogs!