Hi guys! I am Stephanie from Somewhat Simple and I am excited to share with you a darling (and EASY!) Christmas craft — a naughty or nice bucket.
This bucket certainly comes in handy if you have kids that need a little “reminder” that Santa brings presents to nice kids only. 🙂 It has helped end a tantrum or two in my home- hopefully you’ll find it just as useful! Here is how to make it:
Naughty or Nice Bucket
- double-sided bucket -or- 2 separate containers
- wooden stick figures
- craft paint in various colors + paint brush
- letter stickers
- dry floral foam
*All the supplies listed above are available at Hobby Lobby
- Paint your craft sticks to resemble each child. Add their names with stickers, or free-hand this with paint.
- Tie a ribbon around the bucket. Add the words “Naughty” and “Nice” to each bucket.
- Trim the floral foam to fit inside each bucket. Stick your stick figures into the craft foam.
- … and that’s it!
Thanks Stephanie! What a cute project, and if it works to keep the kids cleaning up their rooms, even better!
She has such amazing projects on her blog. Here are a few more I think you’ll love:
Visit Somewhat Simple and