Some Progress!

At the beginning of the year I hinted that I started a master bedroom redo after I redid my closet in black and white. I was all gung ho. Then I got stuck.  So for a couple months my bedroom has been half way black and white and the other half brown and blue. And it has been driving me crazy.

Today I had a breakthrough. I was downtown all day and decided to stop in TJ’s for a minute when I spotted these! I did a happy dance in the aisle!!

PS – I have been gone all day and am about to leave again,
but I hope to come by and say hi later tonight!
Have a great night!

Comments

1. Absolutely love them!! Now you have me wanting to go to TJ Maxx tomorrow!!

2. Is it sad that I have never been in TJ Maxx before? I just found out there is one about 30 miles away but havent made the trip yet…I live a sheltered small town life what can I say?

3. TJ's pretty much rocks. Those are fabulous!!!

4. VintageBettys says:

These pillows are so pretty. We love TJ Maxx!! We are working on some projects now with yoyos, pillows and such. We just started our blog, stop on by : http://www.thatissovintageohmy.blogspot.com

5. Oh, I love, love, love each pillow!! I'm a big fan of houndstooth, and black & white in general. I'm so glad the blue & brown trend is phasing into black&white- – it's been a fave of mine since I was a child, believe it or not! lol. Can't wait to see what else you add to your beautiful room.

Blessings!
    -Sarah

6. Those are so cute! I'm thinking of re-doing our bedroom or some room in black and white. I'm jealous!

7. Miller Racing Family says:

Wow, now that is some progress. I love the black pillows on the outside of the bed. I can't wait to see the entire redo. Looks like it will be worth the wait!
    Have a great day!

8. Can't wait to see it!

~Becca

9. Gorgeous Jen, just gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! xxoo

10. I would have snatched those up too if I had seen them. They match the black and white yo yo quilt I made.

I posted about my Valentine Party and also my daughter's. It might give you ideas for your next party. However, I think you live close enough to me that you could join in next year. A couple of the girls are moving. :)

11. Shropshire Suz says:

oh WOW!! fabulous cushions about to move house and black and white will be the basis of the decor as there are a lot of black tiles every where
    Plus l love black and white
    great idea thanks for sharing
    Fab idea
    Suz x

12. Blessed Mommy of 2 says:

I ~LOVE~ those pillows! This room is going to be AWESOME! Can't wait to see more!

13. Those pillows are gorgeous! Right now I am trying to decide if I should do my bedroom black and white or just go with a mishmash of colors…I can't make up my mind because my walls are cafe au lait and I just don't know what would look right with them. I look forward to seeing more of what you are doing with your room!

14. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Sooo great!

15. Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com says:

Very cute!!!

16. Victoria@WhimsybyVictoria says:

Those are too cute!! Love the blk and blue…just gorgeous seeing it come together!

Hugs and love,
    Victoria

I love the black and white. Of course I just did mine over in brown and blue (well, turquoise). The pillows are wonderful! Love them.

Sue

18. i L.O.V.E black and white anything. i did my nursery in black and white.

you scored big time with those pillows!

19. FrouFrouBritches says:

Oh my gosh! I LOVE those pillows. So many gorgeous fabrics in one small space. LOVE THAT!

20. Love them Jen! I love black and white.

21. ...Erin Woodward... says:

GREAT pillows!

22. Ruby Red Slippers says:

LOVE the details on the pillows! So perfect!

23. serendipity629 says:

Love the black and white…I am happy you got inspired today :) Good ol T.J.'s!

24. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says:

I'd say that fires been lit again!

25. I would NEVER have thought of black and white yo-yos! Brilliant! Sooooo pretty. I want some, really bad. Don't know where I'd put them, but I want some!

26. Enchantresses Three says:

I was talking to my girlfriends today about how you are my idol!! I seriously think you are amazing and I look up to you in every way!!! The pillows are to die for, everything you do is to die for!
    Hugs,
    Sariah

27. ~Lavender Dreamer~ says:

I love these! I'm going to TJ's tomorrow! ♥

28. Kim's Treasures says:

Cute pillows!!!

29. I love the pillows! I have a thing lately for yo-yo's!

30. Beth@The Stories of A to Z says:

I would be doing a happy dance too! Gorgeous!

31. wow! great find!!

PS I've looked for over 30 minutes to find the post that showed the spray you coated the trays with that you modge podged paper too. I am doing that project, but am wondering what that spray is that is food safe? thanks so much!

32. southerninspiration says:

ooooooooooohhh, I love it!

Suzanne

33. Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic says:

These are the cutest pillows ever! I love all the detail. Excellent score!

34. Very niiiice! : )

35. Julie Harward says:

I know how you feel..been there done the happy dance! I love TJ's…and I love these cute pillows! Come say hi 😀

36. Very cute! I'm working on a black and white room too right now (guest room/office). Love these pillows! Looks like they used "yo-yos" to embellish–if you decide you want more pillows like this, I'll bet you of all people can figure out how to make them :)

37. Very cute, I love the black and white idea!

38. TJ's rocks! We don't have one :( Great pillows!

39. oooh. Those are fun for my eyes! Like eye candy!

40. I love black & white with just a pop of another color.

41. I love when you unexpectedly find the.perfect.thing!
    Cant wait to see the rest… =)

42. What a great find.

43. Oooooh I love those pillows!!! What a great find. Love that TJ Maxx!!!

44. Cupcake Carrie says:

i'm so jealous! i love black and white objects. currently my living room and kitchen are b/w with red, but i will someday transform my bedroom into b/w instead. luck lady!!!

45. love the color combo.
    finding just the perfect items always inspires a happy dance in me. and yes, sometimes even in the store. :)

46. Connie Weiss says:

How perfect!!

47. Jenglamgirl says:

LOVE THEM!!!! they are darling and full of detail. What a great find, I would do a happy dance too!!! Hugs, JGG