This week, I’m joining Lindsay from White Buffalo Styling Co. a group of amazing bloggers to share our take on Thanksgiving. We’re sharing tablescapes, decor ideas, recipes, traditions, and thankful hearts. Come join us! And a special welcome to you visiting from Finding Home!
I love Thanksgiving, and I have LOVED seeing all of the awesome #bloggerstylinhometours posts in the tour this week! (Be sure to check them all out … I have linked to them at the end of this post!) I’m in the middle of big changes at the #1905Cottage, but I’m excited for the holidays. So I thought it would be fun to create some FREE Thanksgiving printables. And what’s better than feathers??
I glittered them up to make them even more festive! Here’s how I made these Thanksgiving Feather Printable Placeacards:
- Print out the feather printables.
- If you want it to be 3-d, print them out twice.
- I used gold paint to watercolor the feathers.
- Then once the paint dried I outlined the feathers in glue and sprinkled glitter over the top.
- Then I cut out the feather and used dimensional accents to glue it to the bottom placecard.
- The last thing I did was I used a gold sharpie to write the name on the placecard.
… and here are the printables!
Just right-click this link or either of the images below and choose “save link as” to download the PDF. Print on heavy paper or cardstock for best results! As always, these are for personal use only.
Check out all of this week’s AWESOME Thanksgiving #bloggerstylinhometours and ideas!
Be sure to visit the next stop in the tour, Julie Blanner!
Tatertots & Jello (me)
* * * * *
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving decor idea?