My kids and I had a fun time making this simple Halloween Spider Wreath!
It’s no sew and only takes a few minutes to put together!
Here’s how to make it:
1 yard of Fabric
Foam Spiders (I found them at the Dollar Tree store)
Hot glue Gun
- Cut the spider fabric into 4 inch stripes and wrap it around the wreath form, securing it with hot glue.
- Take a section of the fabric strips and make a bow.
- Hot glue pom poms onto the ends of the fabric bow.
- Take pieces of ribbon and hot glue the foam spiders onto the ribbon.
- Hot glue the ends of the ribbon onto the underside top of the wreath.
- Enjoy your new wreath!!
And here are a couple other Halloween Wreaths I’ve made for inspiration:
Black and White Pennant Halloween Wreath
Halloween Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
Halloween Chevron Bat Wreath Tutorial
Halloween Mason Jar and Washi Tape Wreath
Halloween Felt Flower Wreath and template
Have a HAPPY Friday!!
You had me at pompoms — I can’t resist a cute pompom craft. And I love that it’s not orange or black, but it’s green! What a fun wreath.
This wreath is super cute! You did a great job!