I’m so excited that I want to make sure you don’t miss your chance to apply!
Lowe’s has asked me to choose one reader to get a holiday makeover … I’ll fly to YOUR house and we’ll makeover a space in (or outside of) YOUR home, courtesy of Lowe’s!
Anyone (who fits the criteria below) can apply – but HURRY: all applications have to be in by TODAY, October 8, 2015!
I’ll show you how to apply in a moment, but just imagine taking that dull space in your home and making it fabulously festive, like this:
Lowe’s will help and sponsor our makeover, and my friend Tauni from the Snap! Conference will be joining me, too!
We’ll rework one of YOUR favorite spaces for a holiday freshen-up!
Here’s what you need to know:
- To qualify, you’ll need to meet these criteria:
- Be looking to fix up a space within your residence.
- Makeover project should be able to be completed within 24 hours.
- Must be the owner of your home.
- Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell.
- Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by local media.
- Be in need of expert design help from one participating blogger.
- Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
- Be available for a 2 day period to complete the makeover (between 11/1-11/23).
- Allow photos of your home to be shared online.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Complete the online application form and agree to the Terms therein.
- Hurry! To be considered, applications must be in by TODAY, October 8, 2015.
(We will only contact eligible participants.)
This is not a contest, but an application process, like if you were hoping to be on HGTV, or maybe like American Idol without the singing and drama.
And I hope I can come visit YOU and do a holiday makeover in YOUR space with Lowe’s!
This post is sponsored by Lowe’s, however, the content and excitement are all mine! See my disclosures.