Easy Peach Cinnamon Rolls with Lemon Glaze Topping. I love making something super yummy for Sunday breakfasts. It’s fun experimenting with the kids and trying out new ideas too!! Here is our latest easy brunch recipe – Peach Cinnamon Rolls. Peaches are on this time of year and there is something so amazing about biting into a juicy peach. This recipe combines that juicy peach taste along with yummy croissants, butter and cinnamon.
One of the best parts about it is how easy it is to make! Have you ever seen Pillsbury’s Croissant Sheets? I was so excited to see them. I don’t know if they are a new product, but I know that in the past I have bought the individual croissant dough and had to roll it all together to make a sheet. This makes it even easier. The croissant sheet is all ready to go. All I had to do was lay it out and put the toppings on.
The secret ingredient to gooey goodness is the peach jam.
Here’s how to make these Easy Peach Cinnamon Rolls with Lemon GlazeTopping:
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup peach jam or preserves
- 4 t. granulated sugar
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350-degrees
- Unroll dough
- Spread butter over dough
- Spread jam over butter and dough
- In a small bowl mix chopped peaches, granulated sugar and cinnamon
- Spread peach mixture over the jam
- Starting with the long side, roll the dough up and pinch the edges to seal
- Cut the dough into 12 pieces and place the pieces on a parchment-lined pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the peach rolls start to brown
- While the rolls are baking, mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add a little water if the mixture is too thick.
- When the rolls are done, take them out of the oven and drizzle the glaze over the top and serve.
Get ready to wow your guests with this Easy Peach Cinnamon Roll Recipe. Yum!
And if you are looking for more yummy breakfast ideas, check these out:
What do YOU like to make for brunch?
Let us know in the comments!
Have a Delicious Day!