Great Ideas — Sweet Summer Treats {1}

There were so many Amazing Summertime recipes linked up this week, I just had to share a few with you!
 Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Bites @ TidyMom

Orange Creamsicles @ Homespun With Love
Whale Cookies @ Lotte Lu and Brother Too
 Key Lime Cheesecake @ Create-a-torium Crafts
Cereal Pops @ Sugar Swings
Thin Mint Cake @ Joyful Baker
Strawberry Tart @ Room to Inspire
There are so many more yummy recipes that are being shared this week! Come over and check them out. And see all of the other great ideas — so inspirational!!!

Come link YOURS up for a chance to win $50 to Vinyl Crafts — beautiful signs and typography!!

Have a Happy Sunday!!!

Comments

1. This is the most fattening post I've ever seen! I think I gained weight just looking at it!

BTW, I have had the chocolate marshmallow cookie recipe since high school! They are sooo good!

Thanks for all the great links!

2. ♥ just a girl ♥ says:

OMG I am SO hungry after looking through this post! What a fab collection of yummy treats! Thanks for posting! 😉

Shea

3. Lotte Lu and Brother Too says:

Yum Yum Yum! Thank you for featuring my whale cookies! They look yummy in with all of those delicious treats! Have an awesome week!

4. Joyful Baker says:

Thanks for the feature of my thin mint cake! Everything looks so amazing!

5. Katie @ This Chick Cooks says:

Everything looks wonderful! I really want to try some of those banana bites. Thanks for including my pudding in the group! Have blessed day :)
    Katie

6. Oh great, now I'm super hungry! Those are some fantastic treats!

7. Anthony from CharismaticKid says:

WOW never thought of an idea like that for bananas.

8. Jasey @ Jasey's Crazy Daisy says:

Thanks for featuring my Cake Batter Gelato, everything looks delicious!

Happy Day,
    Jasey

9. Life With Lauren says:

The banana bites I want now!!! Yummy!

10. Chelsea @ {twotwentyone} says:

They all look so delicious! Thanks for featuring my peach cobbler!

11. I'll have one of each!

12. Jessica @ Create-A-Torium says:

This all looks delicious! I can't wait to try some of these out! Thanks for the key lime cheesecake feature!

13. wow, so going over my points target today! LOL

14. Myra @ My Blessed Life says:

What an incredible round up of deliciousness! :) Thanks for including my PB cookies!! :) xoxo

15. These all look so yummy. Thank you so much for adding my yogurt popsicle to the line up. :)

16. WOW I think I gained 5 pounds reading this post Jen!!

Thanks so much for featuring my frozen bananas!!

17. UM everything looks delicious!!! I'll have to try some of these recipes!

18. I love the banana bites… can't wait to serve some to my kids!

~Kristin

19. Wow, lots of yummies to check out!