Update — giveaway closed. Winner was #414 — Mary Grace. Winner chosen via Random.org
My kids started school last week –I’m not sure where the summer went! We have some traditions that we love to make going back to school special for our kids. The first is documenting the first day of school.
Last year my friend Kami introduced me to Chalkboard Bubbles and I had such a fun time documenting the first day of school with them!! I did the same thing this year- it’s so amazing how the kids change from year to year!!
Target is the place where we get the majority of our clothes, including back to school clothes. I LOVE that Target has great quality, fashionable clothes for such amazing prices. If you see my family or I on the street, the chances are about 100% that something we are wearing comes from Target.
Target’s Cherokee line is one of my favorite Target lines. We were just there last week looking at Fall coats and Hannah found this black wool Cherokee peacoat that she loved.
Here’s how YOU can win:
- “Like” Cherokee USA on Facebook. one entry.
To get extra entries:
- Leave a comment here with YOUR family’s favorite Back to School Tradition. If you don’t have one, what is one you want to try? one entry.
- Tweet this: “I want to win a $100 @Target gift card for new @Cherokee_usa clothes! #giveaway via @jenjentrixie http://bit.ly/nDvPKt”. one entry.
- “Like” Tatertots & Jello on Facebook — where I love to feature projects and great ideas. one entry.
- “Like” Cozi on Facebook — Cozi is a FREE online calendar that helps you manage your family schedule. one entry.
And… how would you like to win $1,000???
Share your best First Day of School photo on Cherokee USA’s Facebook Page for a chance to win!
PS — I am over at the amazing 30 Days Blog– sharing some fun Stenciled Pillows today. Come over and say hi!!