My Top 10 Project Picks

It has been so fun seeing all of your favorite posts of 2010!!
Let me tell you — this was probably my hardest post to do in the past year.
How can I possibly choose only TEN projects out of almost 400 beautiful ideas??!
Every single idea linked up was wonderful. Thank you, thank you for linking them up and sharing them with me.
Here are my picks:
 Turquoise Front Door Makeover @ Beyond the Screen Door
I love the color, the aged look and the fact that it looks so happy and different. Awesome project!
 Mod Podge Show Makeover @ Posh Pilar
Are these not the happiest little shoes? Polka dots PLUS flowers = Adorable!!

Halloween Vignette @ madigan made
If you know me, you know that I adore Halloween. This was one of my favorite pictures from Halloween 2010.
Stenciled Canvas bag
Doily Bag  @ TidyMom
There are so many things I love about this project. It’s inexpensive, she used a doily which I love and it’s personalized.
 Factory Cart Coffee Table @ Pieced Pastimes
An amazing, creative and functional project.
Butterfly Chandelier @ Serendipity
This Butterfly Chandelier is so whimsical and irresistible!
 Picture Knobs Plaques @ Craft-O-Maniac
I love ideas that incorporate something personal – so these knobs really make me smile.
 How to paint crisp lines @ a little lovely
This entryway is not just a little lovely, it’s a lot lovely.
 Book Planter @ Cottage Hill
I remember when I saw this book planted for the first time. I love it just as much today.
DIY kitchen remodel @ Crae’s Creations
Such a great remodel, especially after you see the “before” pictures.
And the #1 project and winner of the handmade brooch is:
IMG_2130
I picked this project because it was one of the posts that inspired me to do my Beachy Bathroom and Beachy Laundry Room projects this past year, which were a huge part of my year.
Every single project linked up was wonderful – I appreciate you sharing them with me!!
Here’s to a very creative 2011!!!!
xoxoox
PSIt’s Friday – my favorite day of the week!!! Come link up YOUR ideas tonight at the Weekend Wrap Up Party. The party starts at 6 pm {mst}. I can’t wait to see your latest ideas!!!!

Comments

1. Hi! I'm inviting you to accept the Stylish Blogger Award. :)

Details can be found here Lovin' the Prize of Life!

♥ aiNe

2. charlotte: says:

Some great projects here! I love the book planter and Halloween vignette.

Blue Skies,
    Charlotte xo

3. Suzanne of Pieced Pastimes says:

What a wonderful surprise to see that my 'Factory Cart Coffee Table' was included among your favorites for 2010. I am always inspired visiting your blog and am humbled to be highlighted with so many other talented people. Thanks for making my day.

4. The Soladay Family says:

I'm catching up after being out of town, and I am imediately in love with that front door! Lots of great inspiration for 2010!

5. coffeeandinspiration.com says:

I would love to have a door that color! Maybe in the back opening up to a flower garden of sorts. Absolutely gorgeous.

6. Nastasia Pilar says:

Wow! Thank you for including my shoe makeover… I'm so flattered. You have a wonderful blog, thanks for sharing your talents and others too.

7. Julie the Cupcake Girl says:

I'm grinning from ear to ear! I am so excited my kitchen made your top 10. You're blog is fabulous and I love all the great ideas you share! Thanks for your dedication and hard work for all us crazy crafties!

8. Bellenza Wedding Bistro says:

Wish I could re-paint our front door aqua…or at least blue! Lovely ideas…thanks for sharing!

9. Such fabulous projects!!!
    you and your readers inspire me every day Jen!!! Thanks for featuring my tote bag!♥

10. bridget {bake at 350} says:

I LOVE all of those projects! Especially Cheryl's tote bag….so cute!

11. LOVE the butterfly chandelier. Did I miss that the first time?! Hmm, I need to review some of the best projects you've spotlighted and make a list so I can finish some!

12. this blessed nest says:

amazing projects! what a year.
    that board & batten is amazing. that turquoise door made me gasp! love it.

13. kristinwithani says:

That JaG Board and Batten post is my fave this year too. I have it flagged and dream of doing my front entry hall someday.

14. beautiful projects! all wonderful! love the kitchen

15. Oh no way! I made YOUR list. I'm thrilled! And those other projects? Awesome! Thanks so, so much!
    Lindy

16. The White Farmhouse says:

I have to say that book planter is pretty ingenious! I love it! Now I have to make one of those. I don't know how you picked those as the top. There are so many great projects to choose from. The turquoise door is pretty fantastic too.

17. Jen-CraftOManiac says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' I WAS NOT expecting that at all. YOUR PICkS. (NOT INCLUDING MINE-SQUEAL) are so fab. Love that coffee table, and that halloween plate wall. I AM SO FLATTERED SOOOOOOOO! Luv u, HUGS, jen

18. Madigan at madiganmade says:

Thank you!!! Wow, this made my night. Sooo many great ideas! I love that door and entryway.

19. Is this a joke? Are there hidden cameras somewhere? I seriously gasped when I saw my dining room on here! Thank you SO much. You're pretty much a creative icon, so I'm flattered that I could inspire you to do anything!!! I'm giddy right now. :)

20. Kassi @ Truly Lovely says:

GREAT choice Jen! I bet it was tough picking only 10 out of 400!!

21. These are all so great! Love that turquoise front door. :)

22. Crap! You mean my recycled tootsie roll pillows didn't make the top 10?? ;)

23. raggygirlvintage says:

Wow, so many creative ideas, I love the picture knob plaques.
    Tracey

24. These are gorgeous! The kitchen re-do is beautiful!

25. Kari @ Ucreate says:

Freakin' out about how cool that turquoise door is! So. GORGEOUS!!
    Love all of these fabulous projects…great picks Jen!!

26. ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com says:

Jen that must have been tough! They really were all fabulous. I hadn't seen them all so it was fun to look at them for the first time.

27. ~Lavender Dreamer~ says:

It's fun looking back! LOVE the books planter…and the beautiful rooms! The bag..oh my! So many wonderful projects that inspire! ♥ Thanks for a FUN year, Jen! ♥♥♥

Great list! I LOVE those shoes!