My 5 Favorite New Year’s Eve Party Dips {and printable}

Classic Spinach Dip
I can’t resist this classic spinach dip. I love it served inside a Pumpernickle loaf of bread. Yum! I always make it with “light” versions of the Mayonnaise and Sour Cream. And if you want to mix things up, you can substitute marinated artichoke hearts for the water chestnuts.
Italian 7 Layer Dip
7-layer Dip, Italian style
Seven Layer Dip is always a crowd pleaser. But how about an Italian Twist? Add basil and Italian cheese and serve on Crostini for a different take on a classic. Grab the recipe at Ms. Adventures in Italy!

Spinach & Artichoke Dip
photo

Have you ever tried Costco’s Artichoke and Jalapeno Dip?? It is pure deliciousness. And so easy to make. Just pop a dish of it in the oven or microwave and you are ready for a party. But if you want to make something equally as good, The Pioneer Woman has made an amazing Hot Olive and Artichoke Dip that is heavenly.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. I love those!! It’s best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Get the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip at TidyMom!

Tangy Queso

Here’s a quick and recipe that is just like Chili’s Queso Dip from Just Simply Cook!
And you can download these free printable place cards from The Knotty Bride and use them as recipe markers!!
Do you have a special dip recipe that you love to make?

Comments

1. Connie & Marie says:

What yummy recipes! I can't wait to try the spinach dip! We are your newest followers. We're so glad we found you!

Marie

2. Kassi @ Truly Lovely says:

That Tangy Queso dip looks so yummy!!! We had a seven layer dip over New Years that was pretty good! The one you have looks even more delicious though! :) Happy New Year!

3. YUM! I think I'd love that seven layer dip!

4. I love making hummus and homemade pita chips. Hey, what was the recipe link for the Dill Sauce? I love that but have never seen a recipe for it.

5. Yes, I have a holiday dip that EVERYONE LOVES!! Rachel Ray's Swiss & Bacon Dip. Beyond delicious…..rich, creamy, smoky, yummy. We serve it with toasted french bread rounds.

Here is the link:

6. We love, love, love the Knorr's Spinach Dip! We normally eat it with Wheat Thins. As for the Buffulo Dip, it is a favorite request where I work, but she serves it cold with tortilla chips and it's still WAY yummy!!

Happy New Year! I just love your blog!! I read it every. single. day!

7. The Gathering Place says:

I always enjoy reading your blog and appreciate all the fun ideas you share. I linked your appetizers post to my blog. I hope that is ok.
    Thanks,
    JoAnn

8. Have you been spying on my New Year's Eve menu? We are having Spinach Dip (same recipe), buffalo Chicken Dip and queso tonigth! Great minds and all that. Dips and appetizers are my favorite. Happy New Year.

9. EmilyLauren says:

We have a family dip that is a must at every get together…I've eaten it my whole life so it's not strange to me, but all of my friends that try it think it's very different…everyone always loves it though!

It's a cold cheese dip and is served with apples,veggies, and french bread.

Here's a link on how to make it:

10. Jen, my all-time favorite dip is SUPER easy & great with either raw veggies or chips. I like it with Tostitos – the really little ones! Here's the recipe: 1 can of original Rotel tomatoes, 1 8-oz. block of cream cheese (Philly works best) and (optional) a dash of salt & a dash of cayenne pepper. Put the tomatoes in your blender first, then the seasoning, THEN the cream cheese. Blend till it's a creamy texture & a pretty pink color! YUM, YUM. I ALWAYS have to make a double recipe! HUGS, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for your wonderful, fun blog! Kai

11. Joy R3FitShow says:

Italian dip is sooooo colorful…I love it!

12. Oh, where were you on Christmas eve! Crab dip is a pretty popular one around here, though it does get expensive – sometimes we're worth it.

13. jennykate77 says:

We're having an artichoke spinach dip, and a few different salsas. That Buffalo Chicken Dip looks DELISH!!! I'll have to try that sometime!

Hope you guys have a wonderful
    New Years!!!

14. Spinach dip is one of our all-time favorites, but now it sounds like I need to try that buffalo dip. Yum!

15. Green Door Girl says:

these all look yummy – I love queso and pioneer woman's salsa and I always love buffalo chicken dip…. hmm I don't know if there is a dip I don't like – LOL :)

16. that buffalo dip is ridiculously good!! i just had some and i could honestly eat the whole dish!!

17. I make the buffalo dip too and we have our traditional family's shrimp dip with chips and veggies. I love me all kinds of dips!

Yum! A lady at our church makes the buffalo chicken dip and it is so good!

19. Yummy! I love dips! I'm trying a new one from a blog I follow. It sounds so good. It is called Jalapeno Popper Dip. Yummy!

I think I'll have to add Pioneer Woman's recipe too!

20. Love of the Sea says:

Love this spinach dip. Your post reminded me I need to make it. I haven't made this in years!!!

21. Real Life Reslers says:

I usually make a 5 layer mexican dip when I need to bring something to a party. That buffalo chicken dip looks awesome though. I may have to try that!

22. The Cottage Mama says:

Oh Jen, we could TOTALLY party together! You just mentioned about every dip, I've ever loved. Let's add some guacamole and call it a night!!

Lindsay

23. Twigs and Twirls says:

wiping drool from keyboard now… I have a quick and simple one block of cream cheese, jar of salsa, and shredded cheese (mexican) layer in a pie plate and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly serve with tortilla chips. I can eat the entire dish myself !!! Happy New Year !!!

24. I've never had Italian 7 layer dip!! Sounds awesome though! Have a wonderful New Year, friend!! :)