When I was given a few of these beauties from a friend,
I knew I could make something fabulous out of them.
- The paper backing is a black and white damask wrapping paper from Michaels, and the hooks are basic hooks from Lowes that I hot glued to the painted frame.
- This project was easy, fast, and high-impact…exactly what I look for in any decor project!
- This window pane was created in much the same way as the first, but this time I utilized scrapbook paper instead of wrapping paper.
- It is hanging over our guest bedroom bed in place of a headboard and is the first thing guests comment on upon entering that room.
- For mine, I first primed and painted each window frame
- And distressed the second one.
- I used tape to adhere my paper to the back of the frame, and hot glue for the hooks.
- After that, just hang securely and admire your work!