I don’t usually do much for St. Patrick’s Day, but here’s a LUCKY Rainbow Printable gift idea that will put a smile on anyone’s face! Your kids will love putting these together and handing them out to everyone! St. Patrick’s Day LUCKY Rainbow Printable and Gift Idea.
They’re easy to makeand so fun to hand out – St. Patrick’s Day LUCKY Rainbow Printables and Gift Idea:
Here’s all you need to do:
Gather your supplies:
- Some flat bags – a resealable bag will do – in whatever size you like best; the printables are about 4″ wide
- Twizzlers rainbow licorice
- Gold-wrapped chocolate coins or Rolo chocolate candies
- White paper, cut to fit in the bag
- Printed copies of the free printable (below)
Then just assemble as many as you like! It looks best if you put the white paper behind your licorice and gold coins or Rolos. Bend the licorice as you put it in the bag to make it rainbow-shaped.
Fold the printable over the top of the bag and staple to seal.
The printable prints 4 per 8 1/2 x 11-inch page, so you’ll need to trim to size as well.
Here’s the printable!
Just right-click this link or the image below and choose “save link as” to download the PDF. As always, it’s for personal use only.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!