Hi to all of Tatertots and Jello’s friends I want to share this S’more Cookie Bar Recipe!
I’m Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie and I’m SO happy to be visiting with y’all today. I could not be more excited that summer’s finally here… I’m totally lovin’ the warmer weather. It makes my little heart SO happy 🙂
Summer-time means fun get togethers with family and friends and of course~ fabulous food too.
I made up this S’more Cookie Bars recipe because sometimes we just can’t roast and toast over a fire, when hungry little hands are waiting!
- 1/3 C shortening
- 1/3 C butter, softened
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 C chocolate chunks, reserving 1/4 C
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- 1/2 C grahm crackers coarse crumbs (approx 2 squares), reserving 2 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 10×13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Blend the shortening, butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt; mix.
- Add 1 C flour at a time, mixing well with each addition.
- Add a little more flour if necessary until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Press dough into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 C chocolate chunks, mini marshmallows, grahm cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows and edges of dough are turning golden.
- Sprinkle with reserved chocolate chunks and grahm cracks crumbs.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Here are a couple of other delicious summer recipes you might enjoy too…
I hope you enjoy a wonderful summer with family and friends AND lots and lots of fun in the sun.
Thank you so much for letting me come and visit today. I just love Jen she’s every bit as amazing as y’all think she is!
Those look so good. Here are a few other amazing ideas from What’s cooking With Ruthie:
Visit What’s cooking With Ruthie and