I am always looking for a yummy side dish. And my family loves asparagus. So for Easter this year I tried out a new recipe – Roasted Lemon Balsamic Asparagus. It was perfect for brunch. But it would also be great to make as a dinner side dish.
This is what the dish looks like right before you pop it into the oven.
It’s easy to prepare and only takes a few minutes to cook. You can whip it up for a weekend night dinner too.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 T. sea salt
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees
- Put asparagus in an oven-proof baking dish
- drizzle with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and sea salt
- layer lemons and onions over the top
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
Here are a couple more of our favorite recipes:
Do YOU have a side dish that your family loves?
Share it with us in the comments!
Have a Delicious Day!