Easy 10-Minute Valentine’s Day Wall Art. Make some easy art for Valentine’s Day with a free template, scrapbook paper and rolled paper flowers!
Easy 10-Minute Valentine’s Day Wall Art
Here’s an easy way to decorate for Valentine’s Day or it would even be a beautiful handmade wedding gift.
And the best part is that it only takes about 10 minutes to create!
How to Make 10-Minute Easy valentine’s Day Heart Art
Here are the instructions to make this easy heart art!
Heart Art Supplies
- Square canvas (either a 10 inch canvas or a 6 inch canvas, or both!)
- paper flowers – you can use or make paper flowers, but also small silk flowers would be pretty too. Get creative!
- 2 Squares of scrapbook paper (9.5 square for the 10 inch canvas 0r 5 inches square for the 6 inch canvas)
- Glue dots
- Print out of heart template (below)
- brads – for the canvas corners (optional)
Directions to Make Heart Art
- Cut out a square of scrapbook paper
- Print off the heart template and then staple it on top of one of the scrapbook paper squares
- Cut out the paper heart using the template
- Attach the other scrapbook paper to the canvas. You can Mod Podge it or if you have a Xyron sticker machine you can run the scrapbook paper through and then attach it to the canvas that way.
- Then attach the heart to the canvas with glue dots.
- Take the paper flowers and place them on the heart, attaching them with glue dots.
- For a final finishing touch you can add sticky dot embellishments to the corners of the canvas to look like decorative nails.
- Then hang them up or arrange them on a shelf and you have instant Valentine art.
And here’s the template to make the hearts on the easy 10-minute Valentine’s Day wall art!
How to Download Heart Template
Right-click this link and choose “save link as” or the image below to download the small template …
… or right-click this link and choose “save link as” or the image below to download the large template!
As always, these are for personal use only.
I love how they turned out – and how they pop off the canvases!
More DIY Valentine’s Day Projects
Adorable Valentine Postcards – Free Printables! Brighten up someone’s day with a sweet postcard sharing why they are important to you!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day or throw a Galentine’s brunch with a waffle bar and incorporate this adorable waffle cone flower centerpiece.
Five easy ways to throw a festive, no-stress Valentine’s dinner for your family!
I used the template above to trace a heart onto a plain pillow cover and added pretty felt balls for a really adorable pillow cover in under 10 minutes! I have all of the steps and directions on my @tatertotsandjello Instagram page!
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day project this year?