One of my favorite things about the holidays are cookies! And when Bisquick invited me to participate in their Make-Ahead Holiday, my awesome neighbor and I coordinated to bring you this yummy double-chocolate Bisquick cookie recipe! You’ll love these double chocolate cookies!
They’re amazingly decadent and perfect for neighbor gifts, parties and just for your family!
Here’s the easy recipe:
Amy Dott’s Simple Double Chocolate Bisquick Cookies
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
3 Tablespoons Hershey’s Unsweeted Cocoa Powder
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla, egg and cocoa Powder. Fold in Bisquick baking mix. Roll dough into 1″ balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes.
1/2 cup softened butter (1 stick)
3 cups of powdered sugar
4 Tablespoon Hersey’s Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
4-6 Tablespoon of milk (add until you get desired consistency).
Mix and frost.
Thanks to Bisquick for the inspiration … and to my awesome neighbor Amy for sharing her amazing recipe!
Check out @Bisquick here:
And … ready to #GetYourBettyOn?
Check out @BettyCrocker here:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3 Tablespoons Hershey’s Unsweeted Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla, egg and cocoa Powder.
- Fold in Bisquick baking mix.
- Roll dough into 1″ balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.