- Wash the cabinets with a cleaning agent.
- Take the doors and cabinet fronts off to paint.
- Prime all the cabinets first.
- Use a small, foam roller and a small, angled paintbrush.
- Paint the cabinets with a thin coat of paint. Let dry.
- Then using a fine grade sandpaper. Lightly sand. Then wipe down.
- Paint all cabinets and drawer fronts 3-4 coats of paint.
The lockers are in an area of the room that used to be a closet. We took the doors off and drywalled the opening. Then I painted the lockers the same off-white as the top cabinets. I added a little vinyl lettering on the bottom drawers.
Check this fun linky party out: