Peach and Berry Cream Puff Pastry Tart Recipe. I love Summer! One of the things I love most is fresh fruit. My kids love peaches and we are always looking for new peach recipes. Peach Berry Cream Puff Pastry Phyllo Tart.
We also love puff pastry phyllo dough – it’s so puffy and delicious! So we thought it would be fun to combine the two things we love.
Peach and Berry Puff Pastry Phyllo Tart. This tart is so easy to make it is a beautiful addition to a summer dinner or potluck!
Here’s how to make a Peach and Berry Puff Pastry Tart:
- 3 medium Peaches, sliced thinly
- ½ cup Berries
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese
- 2 T. Sugar
- 1 sheet Phyllo (Puff Pastry) Dough
- 1 egg
- 2 T. sugar
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees
- Defrost phyllo puff pastry dough and roll out on a floured surface until it is the size of your baking sheet.
- Transfer phyllo dough to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the puff pastry dough.
- Put peaches on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle berries over the peaches.
- Mix egg in a small bowl and brush egg mixture over the edges of crust and peaches.
- Sprinkle sugar over the top of the pastry.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry puffs up and becomes brown.
And if you like this dessert, you might love this Fresh Fruit Summer Cobbler!
What is YOUR favorite summertime dessert?
Let us know in the comments!!
Have a DELICIOUS day!