Here’s another of my favorite recipes! I made it for the craft night last week – and it was so easy to make and yummy!
Here’s how to make this dip:
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
4 oz. sour cream
1 cup Italian Cheese Blend (packaged, shredded – usually 2-6 different types of cheese)
1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
4 Tbs. chopped Basil
2 Tbs, Italian seasoning
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Sliced Baquette Bread
1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– In a bowl combine cream cheese , sour cream and Italian seasoning.
– Spread in bottom of baking dish.
– Spread Italian Cheese Blend over the cream cheese mixture.
– Spread pizza sauce over cheese.
– Top with Parmesan cheese
-Then spread basil over the cheese.
-Follow with bread crumbs.
– Bake 15-18 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling around edges.
- This dip can be microwaved too. Just put it in the microwave at 2 minutes, power level 50% until it is hot and bubbly.
This is such an easy dip for a party!! It’s also so good as an appetizer!!
Have YOU made a great dip or recipe?? Share it with us in the comments. I would love to see YOUR ideas!!
Have a Delicious Day!