10-Minute Halloween Spider Party Favor
Here’s an easy and simple idea for Halloween parties this year. You can find these clear boxes at any party supply store. And I love the idea of adding an image to the front of the container. This idea would work for Halloween, or change up the image for ANY occasion. The clear container is fun because then you can also show off a pretty treat inside.
Find out how to make this easy 10-minute party favor after the break. PLUS, great discounts on new Cameos, supplies and information on how to win TWO Silhouette Cameo machines – my favorite crafting tool!
Here’s how to embellish these cute containers:
- Select an image you want to use from the Silhouette library or you can also import a graphic and bring it into your Silhouette library.
- Bring the image onto your Silhouette Screen
- Resize the image up or down, making it as big as you need for your container. If you are making more than one favor, just click on the image and right click to copy the image. Then paste it next to the original image. Do this until you have as many images as you need.
- Select “cut” and adjust the cut settings, then cut it out.
- Transfer the images onto transfer paper and then apply them to the favor containers.
It’s super easy and I love being able to personalize parties.
I don’t know if you saw, but I am part of a BIG giveaway this week with almost $15,000 in prizes, including TWO SILOUETTE CAMEOS!!! Yay!! I love introducing you to new blogs AND new companies I love. And I know you know that I love my Cameo — it’s my favorite crafting tool. So I am SUPER excited to be giving away TWO machines this week. Yay!
Here’s where to enter to win those TWO Cameo machines:
Plus, if you are interested in buying a machine (you will love it for Holiday crafting), Silhouette is running an awesome discount: (almost $100 off)
And Silhouette is also running some awesome Halloween discounts on regular vinyl, heat transfer vinyl and their chalk pens:
If you don’t have a Silhouette Cameo, be sure to put it on your Christmas list — you will LOVE it!!
Have a happy day!!