My name is Kimmie and I blog over at Sugar and Dots.
For this picnic I made:
- Homemade potato salad (printable below)
- Hotdogs with buns (cut-up and drizzled with their favorite condiments)
- And some homemade funfetti cake a la mode.
- delicious dips with pita bread
- warm breadsticks with tiny jars of marinara sauce
- and a dessert under the summer sky that makes my husband swoon.
My girls would love a Mason Jar Picnic!!
Kimmie is full of cute ideas. And, isn’t she adorable?? Really it isn’t fair that she is so cute AND talented.
Her daughter’s room is so cute. Check out the Tutu Bedskirt Tutorial!
Kimmie loves color as much as I do. I love this FREEBIE printable she made!
Kimmie turned her screened in patio into an Awesome Playroom too.
So be sure to head over to Sugar and Dots.
You will love Kimmie and her ideas!!
PS — are you going to SNAP? It’s an awesome new CREATIVE blog conference in April 2012. I just found out that tickets are 10% off all day TODAY