Great Ideas — Sewing Projects {1}

{This Hoot quilt is amazing @ iCandy}
{Check out the 20 different Doll Patterns @ Tip Junkie}
{Make an Emergency Clutch to keep in your car @ TidyMom}
 {Create a Screen Printed Bunny Outfit @ Girl Inspired}
 {Makeover an armchair with Ruffles @ That’s My Letter}
{Get the 411 on how to Upholster an Armchair @ Vintage Revivals}
 {Check out this Thrift Store Transformation @ Faith, Trust and a Little Pixie Dust}
{Get the 411 on how to make these fun Butterfly Pillows @ Lady Crafter 14}
{Make an Initial Tote Bag @ Built it Sew it Love it }
 {Transform lingerie into a Pretty Princess Dress up Outfit @ Vixen Made}
{Dress up Plain Onesies @ My Creative Heart}
 {Check out this great Diaper Bag Tutorial @ Sisters of the Wild West}
{Find out how to make this Chef’s hat @ Better Together}
{Make a DIY Painted Shower Curtain @ My Yellow Umbrella}
These are just a few of the amazing Sewing ideas that have been linked up this week.
My eyes are barely staying open so I am calling it quits tonight, but come by and see all of the ideas — and link up YOUR ideas and enter to win a
Camera straps that ZIP!
Another Great Idea feature post coming up soon!!
Happy Sunday!

Comments

1. Jason and Danielle says:

You seriously just made my week! Thank you so very much for featuring my apron! You are so awesome!!

2. Shelley says:

Ahhhhhh!!!! Thank you so much for featuring my slipcover and rosette pillow with all of those awesome projects! I can't tell you how much this just made my day 😀 Thank you, thank you!!

Shelley

3. Amy Gilman and Emily Lee (Sisters of the Wild West) says:

Holy SMOKES!!! You are amazing!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for featuring my diaper bag. I don't know how you make the time to check out all of those links and, then make a FABULOUS FEATURE POST. Seriously… When I linked up there were already over 500! That is soo awesome to know that you check us all out! YOU ROCK!
    Amy

4. Man, I'm pretty sure I'll NEVER be able to sew as well as these talented ladies! :)

5. feltsocute says:

Thanks so much for the feature. LOVE all these fun spring projects!

6. Amy @ Positively Splendid says:

Jen, thank you so much for the feature! I truly appreciate it!

7. Thanks for featureing my little girls dress! Love your blog!!

Sharon

8. {autie} says:

I"m reading through one of my favorite blogs and I see me! Thanks for the fun feature, girl!
    autie

9. kiki comin says:

Thanks, Jen, for the feature. It made my day.:)

kiki

10. Tiffany says:

Thanks for the feature Jen!!! Love your blog!
    ~Tiffany @ladycrafter14.blogspot.com

11. Kelly at I Dream of Decor says:

Wow! so many amazing projects to check out.. i could spend a whole afternoon looking at all of these:)

12. My name is Ali... says:

Wow, what a great post…every link is fabulous! Cheers to you for sharing and cheers to all those talented people out there in blogland! Wonderful :)

13. Emily Anne Knight Williamson says:

LOVE this post! I'm started going though all the links, and now I can't wait to get home this afternoon and choose what project I'll do! I've been wanting to redo a chair, so maybe I'll tackle that?
    -Emily
    paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com

14. Ricki Jill Treleaven says:

So many great projects….and so little time!!!! The Easter sock vases are adorable!

15. Connie the crafterbug says:

How funny! I already have your button on my blog! Thanks again
    Your semi obsessed follower.
    Connie

16. Connie the crafterbug says:

I think I just had a heart attack! I can't even breathe! I am so excited to look at all these projects! I am going to post your button so I can make sure to come back here.
    Connie

17. So sweet! :) Thanks for sharing. :)
    Cheers!
    Jen

18. Michelle L. says:

What a great roundup! I love that you have mixed up easy project with advanced – all are gorgeous!

19. Michelle@Somedaycrafts says:

Jen, you are amazing. That must of taken and hour or two to compile, but what a great collection. They are all beautiful!

20. Jessabells says:

Wow, I'm truly inspired!! Thanks for highlighting some great talent!

21. Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. says:

Great projects! Thanks for sharing.

22. Eep! That's me up there! Thanks for including my shirt :-)

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

23. Tammy @ she wears flowers says:

Thanks so much for sharing my puppet theater! You made my day! 😉

Thank you so much for the feature, Jen! You are too, too kind. Really! I'll look forward to visiting each of these other links today. :) Have a blessed rest of your weekend!

25. Just blogging around this morning and found your blog. I just love that ice cream shirt. You've done a nice job with your page. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan

If you love animals and would like a fun read: