Guest Project — Great Last Minute Gift Idea {with free printable}

DSC_0023
Hey everybody! I’m Erin from In Between Laundry and I am ecstatic to be here on Tatertots and Jell-o!
The holidays are tons of fun, but can also be H-E-C-T-I-C (at least in my crazy house)!
Can I get an Amen?
Here’s a fun print-and-take-the-cred project that I whipped up for an easy last-minute somethin-somethin to give.
How cute would this be to leave in the mailbox for the mailman?
They’re Ice Breakers mints–all gussied up.
DSC_0023
1. Print and cut out.
DSC_0001
2. Peel off the label (try not to tear it) and put it aside. You’ll need it in a little bit.
DSC_0010
3.  Stick the label on your template and trace the slits so you can open the mints later. Now cut where you traced.
DSC_0019
4. Glue the new label on. I didn’t Mod-Podge, but you might want to.
DSC_0014
DSC_0023
Everyone will think you’re so clever!
And you are!
Mwah!
signature
Erin – that is such a cute idea!!!I am going to whip a few of those up today!!

Erin has an awesome blog and a great sense of humor.

She cracks me up!! Here are some of my favorite projects that she has made:

You will love In Between Laundry — Seriously.
PS — I am sharing a new tutorial for Magetic Gift Tags over at Simply Modern Mom today!! They would make fun tags for your holiday gifts this year.

Comments

1. I am trying to use the Ice breakers label and I can tget it to download or print. Any suggestions?

Such cute little gifts! These would be great hostest gifts! I love those cute Thanksgiving shirts too:)

3. What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

4. kristinwithani says:

Darling!

5. Cute!

6. Black and White {Side by Side} says:

love cute little tutorials like this… i'm excited to check out her blog – the name of it is cracking me up!

7. Michelle-esque says:

Wha! This is very clever indeed! I love it! :)

8. So much fun! And a charming post to boot! I'm off to check out her blog!
    xoxo,
    Amy
    p.s. I LOVE the magnetic tags Jen, awesome!

9. Super cute Idea!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

10. PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

Oh my goodness, way cute!! And her magnetic gift tags are to.die.for!!

11. I am so thankful for this post! I have again discovered a new favorite blog through you.I am in love with In Between Laundry, and she has a datenight printable that is great. Thanks, Jen!

12. Thanks for featuring me today, Jen!! Merry Christmas!

13. Ali Rockwell says:

Cute! What a great idea!

14. Admitted Fabricaholic says:

So very cute and clever! GREAT idea :)

15. How addorable, and easy! Thankyou bunches and bunches!!!!
    I'll second that amen. Things sure to hectic. So it's great to see a simple idea make a big impact.
    May you and your loved one's have a wonderful Christmas!

16. This is a great one Jen! You always find the cutest blogs that I would be completely oblivious to, without you. I'm gonna go over and check out her blog. Thanks dude!