Wenderful’s Anatomy of a Snapshot: Part 4 — Composition

Comments

1. jennykate77 says:

LOVE this post!! I'm definitely going to go out and snap some shots this weekend with these ideas in mind! Can't wait!!♥

2. michelle b @ every little thing says:

fantastic tips! love the ideas about the tilting. i have avoided tilts my whole life…now i may just change that!!

3. Thanks for the great tips!

4. Shel at Dreamy Nest says:

WOW! Wendy is awesome! I am learning sooooo much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This series ROCKS!

5. love these tips! i had never thought much about framing before, thanks!

6. The Blonde Duck says:

Those are awesome tips and even cooler shots!

7. Vivienne says:

Great tips! I wonder if I can get my boring little camera to do anything cool…

8. Lately I've been favoring the lower right hand corner! Funny how we fall into such un-obvious trends until we start going through the pictures!

I am learning so much from this series!! I don't know that my point and shoot Sony allows for much to play around with, but I can try, right? 😉

10. PeaceLoveLauren says:

love this! i'll have to share this with my mother…

11. I am LOVING these tips! Jen, your sister is amazing!
    She says to take your camera off of auto. I'm like, "I don't use auto, I adjust the flash."
    Yeah. I looked. Guess where my thing was at? AUTO.
    So now, I'm taking much more interesting pictures, although I still did the limb chop the other day. WOOPS.

12. Curt & Alexandra says:

Great advice! I sure hope I can bring my photos up to your level. Did I miss week 3 though? Distance from your subject. i guess you touched on it a bit with the cluttered background…just wondering.

13. Jan LaFollette says:

Thank you so much for the tips. I'm very new at this blogging thing and need all the help I can get. You are so right, the better the photos the better the blog.

14. thanks so much for the tips…..I didn't know any of that.

15. Connie Weiss says:

Great tips! I think I use the rule of thirds….at least I try.

16. Brassy Apple says:

Oh the tilt – LOL. love it too but learning to not use it as much 😉

thanks wenderful! :)

17. bbcd mama says:

Great tutorial! You explain it so well, and give fab examples.

18. AndreaLeigh says:

thank you! i'd love some advice on lenses and necessary photo equipment, if you are looking for additional future subjects. I just got a canon rebel and have no idea what I need to really take my photos to the next level.

I have heard of the rule of thirds, but never seen it layed out on an actual photo before! That is really helpful in visualizing how to set up a shot!

20. WOW Great tips, thanks for sharing I will definetly keep these in mind next time I have the opportunity to get some great shots!

21. Josée alias amelanche 1 says:

Merci beaucoup pour tout tes précieux conseils, je prend en note.

Bonne journée.