Happy Holidays!! Here’s an easy way to say Happy Holidays for special people in your life this season — Sweetest Holiday Holly Gift Tags! Plus a super easy recipe – Holiday S’More Mix.
I fell in love with these three Heritage Nesting bowls from the BHG collection at Walmart. They are so pretty!
I thought they would be so pretty to put yummy treats in and give to people this time of year. And I am also giving you a SUPER easy recipe to include inside of these cute bowls. Holiday Smore’s Mix. It seriously takes 5 minutes to make and it’s so delicious!!
Here’s the easy recipe!
- Chocolate covered graham cracker square cookies
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Holiday M&M’s
- Put chocolate-covered graham cracker squares in a layer on a cookie sheet. Pour some chocolate chips on top of the smores and sprinkle some mini marshmallows on top.
- Use your oven’s broiler and melt the mixture on the cookie sheet until the marshmallows turn a golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and immediately sprinkle some holiday m&m’s over the top before it cools.
- Let the mixture cool and use a spatula to take it off the cookie sheet and into your containers.
And here are the Sweetest Holiday Holly gift tags!
To download the printable PDF, just right-click this link or the image below and choose “save as.” Print and trim and you’re ready to go (they’re six to a sheet). If you have a hole punch you can punch a hole for the ribbon where indicated. As always these are for personal use only.
Have a SWEET Day!