Thursday I shared a fun St. Patrick’s Day neighbor and friend gift idea (and don’t miss that awesome sugar cookie recipe) — because any time is a great excuse to show others you care for them! Today I’m sharing another quick St. Patrick’s Day gift idea & free printable for friends, neighbors and loved ones that’s even easier!
They’re easy to make, and super quick with the free printable (below)!
Here’s all you need to do:
Gather your supplies:
- Some flat bags – a resealable bag will do – in whatever size you like best; the printables are about 4″ wide
- Twizzlers rainbow licorice
- Gold-wrapped chocolate coins or Rolo chocolate candies
- White paper, cut to fit in the bag
- Printed copies of the free printable (below)
Then just assemble as many as you like! It looks best if you put the white paper behind your licorice and gold coins or Rolos. Bend the licorice as you put it in the bag to make it rainbow-shaped.
Fold the printable over the top of the bag and staple to seal.
The printable prints 4 per 8 1/2 x 11-inch page, so you’ll need to trim to size as well.
Here’s the printable!
Just right-click this link or the image below and choose “save link as” to download the PDF. As always, it’s for personal use only.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!