Hey there! I am Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks and Christmas is my favorite holiday! I am so excited to to be here at Tatertots and Jello sharing a quick and easy tutorial for making cute little ‘naughty’ bags. I don’t know about you buy I have threatened my kids a bajillion times with the fact that Santa will be bringing coal to them this year if they are naughty. These bags will be a cute reminder in their stocking that Santa saw their naughty behavior. These cute little muslin bags would also be a cute way to give school treats or secret Santa gifts!
To make your own DIY Naughty Bags you will need the following supplies:
- Drawstring muslin bags (I found mine on ETSY but they have them at craft supply stores too)
- Black heat transfer vinyl
- Silhouette cutting machine
- This Silhouette file
- Using the file provided and your silhouette cut the heat transfer vinyl to fit onto your muslin bags.
- Weed out the design and apply the heat transfer vinyl to the bags using an iron (follow package directions)
- That is all there is too it – I filled mine with chocolate coal I found in the Target dollar spot section!
Merry Christmas to everyone – the Naughty and the Nice!
Thanks Kelsey! What a great idea to have a little fun with your kids at Christmas! Kelsey has so many great ideas on her blog. Here are a few I think you’ll love:
I love this DIY Twine Art Christmas Tree! Such a fun way idea for some pretty holiday decor!
And, I just love these Handmade Wood & Vinyl Ornaments. So pretty and simple!
And try these Sugared Pecans for a super yummy Neighbor gift idea!
Make sure you visit Poofy Cheeks and
Thank you so much for having me Jen! 🙂
That is such a cute idea!! Another reason why I really want a silhouette!