FALALALA Three Colorful Holiday Signs. Print off these merry and bright falalala signs or INSTANT holiday cheer!
FALALALA Three Colorful Holiday Signs
One of my favorite things to decorate with for holidays are printable signs! It’s so easy to download them, print them off and pop them into a frame! I’ve discovered that sending them to CVS or Walgreens saves my printer ink and it allows me to print them in BIG sizes! And printing is almost always on sale so it ends up being very inexpensive!
I am joining my #SeasonalSimplicty friends and we are all sharing holiday printables today! Be sure to scroll down to HOP over and grab the free printables. There are printable gift tags, signs, organizing lists and more!
How Do You Print Printables?
It’s actually super simple to print printables that you find on sites like mine. There will be a link. Just click on the link and save the file to your computer. Then open the file and right-click “print” on your computer.
How Do You Send Printables Out to be Printed?
I almost always send my printables to Walgreens or CVS to be printed. Did you know that you can send the printables over electronically and pick them up the SAME DAY?? It’s true! I created the falalala printables and I picked them up an hour later! This is how to send printables out to be printed:
- Open the website you want to use. (I use CVS or Walgreens)
- Click on the “photo” section on the website. Now you can either go into “prints” section or the “poster” section, depending on what size you want to print the sign out as.
- If you go into the “prints” section, you can upload your file and then pick the sizes you want. This is good for anything from wallets to 8×10 sizes.
- If you go into the “posters” section, this is where you can print posters from 11 x 14 all the way to 25 x 36. And all can be picked up SAME DAY!!
- Once you are in the poster section, you upload your photos and click on the one you want to make into a poster. Once you click on the photo it will take you to an editor.
- When you are in the editor, you can move the image around, add text and more. I usually just upload the photo, make sure it looks ok and put it in my cart. Then you check out. Be sure to look for a code. I almost always am able to print everything for 50% off! Then the store emails me when the prints are ready to be picked up!
Three falalala printable prints
I made THREE different falalala prints that all go together. You can print them all off or just one. It’s up to you!! I printed mine off in three different sizes too. Then I had them printed off and in minutes I had them on our wall. I added some colorful trees, a little sign and I have a really cute little shelfie!
Falalala Four Line Print
As I mentioned, today I’m joining some of my talented blogging friends who are also sharing their Free Christmas Printables with us! Be sure to visit their posts by clicking on the links below the images.
Free Printable Christmas Art for Thrifty Holiday Decorating at The Happy Housie
falalalala Three Colorful Holiday Prints at Tatertots and Jello
How to Use Free Christmas Printables as Decor at Grace in My Space
Free Inspiring Christian Christmas Printables to Frame at She Gave it a Go
Free Printable Letter to Santa at Life is a Party
Merry Little Christmas Free Printable at Clean & Scentsible
Free Printable Cozy Cottagecore Christmas Gift Tags at The DIY Mommy
Christmas Deer Watercolor Printable at Place of My Taste
Christmas Planner Pages for the Kitchen at A Pretty Life
Printable Christmas Wreath Gift Tag Stickers at Zevy Joy
Free Printable Advent Calendar at Lemon Thistle
More Holiday Printables
I love sharing free holiday printables – here are a few you can download for FREE!
Happy and whimsical Scandinavian-style tags are the perfect gift tags!
Gift the gift of handmade baked goodies and use these colorful mini loaf pan printable tags!
Have a Creative Day!