I’m excited to partner with OPC The Better Half to host the
Before & After
supporting Habitat for Humanity!!
You could win a $50 gift card to Lowe’s, Home Depot, or Amazon, whichever you prefer
a $100 donation to Habitat for Humanity in your honor!
UPDATE — Congratulations to http://www.blessedlifeatopacakestand.com/ for winning the gift card. And thanks to everyone who linked up. I loved seeing all of YOUR DIY projects!!
I’ll show you how to enter and tell you about the Grand Prize winner next,
but hurry! This week’s contest ends Sunday night!
You all know I LOVE a good before and after DIY project!
Link up your great before and after projects below. This week’s winner (judged and awarded by me) wins not only the weekly prize but also qualifies to be a finalist for the Grand Prize — a $150 gift card to Lowe’s, Home Depot, or Amazon!
- Readers submit up to three Before & After home improvement projects each week that they have personally completed (no contracted jobs)
- Readers can re-submit projects every week since the judge changes week to week
- One winner will be selected by co-host and will receive a $50 gift card to Home Depot, Lowes, or Amazon (winner’s choice) and $100 will be donated to Habitat for Humanity in their honor
- 13 different chances to win with 13 different weekly co-hosts, along with OPC The Better Half
- Contest runs June 20th – September 22
- Grand prize voting starts September 26th between all the weekly winners
- Grand prize winner will be given a $150 gift card to Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Amazon!
- follow OPC on FB for contest updates and features
- Link up weekly or submit via email to [email protected], which means you don’t have to be a blogger to play along.
- No matter where you link up, it is shown on both blogs, OPC The Better Half and the co-host’s – that means double the exposure!
Contest Schedule and Co-Hosts:
June 20 Southern Hospitality
June 27 House of Hepworths
July 4 Beneath My Heart
July 11 Mom4Real
July 18 Fox Hollow Cottage
July 25 Tatertots & Jello
August 1 The Space Between
August 8 Unskinny Boppy
August 15 DIY Showoff
August 22 The DIY Village
August 29 Pretty Handy Girl
September 5 Shaken Together
September 12 My Blessed Life
September 19 Remodelaholic
September 26 Grand Prize Voting Begins!
I can’t wait to see your before and after projects! Remember, it doesn’t have to be a new project — just something you’re proud of. And you can enter every week’s contest! Add your link below!
jeopardy powerpoint templatejeopardy powerpoint templatesjeopardy templatejeopardy template powerpointjeopardy game templatepowerpoint jeopardy templatejeopardy template for powerpointjeopardy powerpointjeopardy power point templatejeopardy template pptje says
It is excellent to grasp all the alternatives before you decide one.
When translated into Japanese, it turns into a 5-Japanese-letter word (su-te-i-shi-i, because the word
is damaged up into syllables, as it should be spoken
within the Japanese language). There is an ancient Japanese legend that if a koi swims all the way up the Yellow River to a
point called Dragon Gate, and swims up the waterfall
at that point, it will turn into a Dragon which shows the measure
of perseverance and triumph over adversity that it possess.
Lisa Flinders says
I didn’t realize it was a DIY thing with no outside help and already submitted number 38 the Craft Room makeover. Will you please remove it? I have a headboard overhaul I will have to post instead.
Lisa Flinders » I can’t remove these but I’ll just not consider it for the prize! Be sure to link it up in the weekend wrapup party later tonight, though!
Jen @ Tatertots and Jello says
Hi! I have an email in to see if I can figure out what’s wrong with the linky tool. I will let you guys know as soon as I hear anything 🙂
All fixed now. I had to swap around the link script.
Susan @ Oh My! Creative says
Yes, I can’t link up either. Won’t let me complete through the photo cropping section.
Susan @ Oh My! Creative says
Thank you!! Have a great weekend!
I’d love to link up to this, but I’m having issues with the link tool! Is anyone else having problems, or is it just me? I’ve tried it on both Internet Explorer and Chrome. Thanks!