This post sponsored by Michaels.
I’m so excited to be a part of the new Michaels Makers team!
There’s a new line at Michaels called Raw Bar – and to celebrate, Michaels sent me some samples to try. I love making wreaths! And since the Fourth of July was over, I wanted to create something that could stay on my door through the rest of the summer. I loved the burlap frame that Michaels sent me and I decided to use that frame as the focal point of the wreath. Here’s how I made this simple wreath. And the best part?? It only took about 15 minutes to create. Materials: Wreath Form Ribbon to wrap around wreath form Three Pre-made burlap flowers Two types of pre-made ruffle ribbon Pre-made wood saying Twine Pre-made canvas pennant banner Glue gun Here’s what I did to create this easy 15-minute wreath:
- I wrapped the wreath form with the jute ribbon until the whole wreath form was covered.
- Then I wrapped part of the wreath form in ruffle fabric, which I also found in spools at Michaels.
- I added the pre-made flowers, hot gluing them onto the wreath form
- Then I hot glued ruffle fabric around the outside of the burlap canvas
- And I added the small wood word to the middle of the canvas
- I hung the canvas to the wreath form by hot gluing the ribbon on the back of the canvas to the back of the wreath.
- I added the canvas pennant banner to the top of the wreath.
- The last thing I did was I hot glued a little bit of twine to the top, back of the wreath in a loop so I could hang the wreath on my door.
- And voila – now I have a summery wreath.
Did you know that you can order your craft supplies from Michaels online??
It’s super simple. And they have all kinds of sales every day.
So give Michaels Online shopping a try — it’s easy and fast.
Plus, free shipping on orders over $50!
What’s your favorite Michael’s project? What projects do you have in mind for the summer holidays?
* * * * *
PS: I’ve linked up this post to these fabulous blogs this week!