Mother’s Day is right around the corner!!
I whipped up some free printable gift tags for MOM or GRANDMA!
And I also wanted to let you know about a fun Mother’s Day and GRAD Pinterest Party – this Sunday night! I hope you can stop by!!
And here are the printables!
Just right-click this link or the picture below and choose “save as” to download the PDF. Print on card stock, cut out the tags you like, and you’re all set!
As always, printables are for personal use only.
And don’t forget to join our Pinterest party on Sunday!! And if you have GRAD/MOMS idea that you want ME to pin – leave a comment with a link to YOUR idea. I would love to feature you!!
The Mom/Dad/Grad-themed Year of Celebrations Pinterest party will be held this Sunday, May 4, and you all are all cordially invited to join in!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
The monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party is the place to find THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and this month is all about Moms, Dads and Grads! Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate:
- What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate all things Mom/Dad/Grad!
- When: THIS Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Mom, Dad or Graduation projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, sweet treats, and more!
- When the party kicks off, tweet YOUR favorite project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations. Helpful hint: We highly recommend putting the hashtag at the beginning of your tweet to ensure it doesn’t get cut off.
- On Sunday, May 4, tune in at 9 p.m. EST and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
We are so excited to PIN and SHARE all of your amazing projects!
PS: I’ve linked up this post to these fabulous blogs this week!