Hi everyone! I’m Gina from Kleinworth & Co. where I share favorite family recipes, crafts with the kids & occasional photography tips & tricks.
I’m super excited to be here today. I simply ADORE Jen. She is one of the kindest people I know & I am so grateful to have her in my life. So, I’m absolutely beyond thrilled to be sharing my ALL TIME favorite holiday family recipe with you all here today. I have kept this favorite (passed down from my mom) under lock & key all my life. I decided to finally let the secret out & share it here today.
The blend of the green pistachios with the fudge just makes you want to grab a piece.
Just the right amount of salty to cut the sweetness – perfection
Oh, and I always add a little extra on top whenever possible- because it’s just better that way.
This is the creamiest fudge you will ever eat. Melts in your mouth – incredible.
I make this for every holiday party & it’s always gone in record time.
People are not shy about going back for seconds, thirds or fourths.
Then there are those that just camp out by the table & snack until it’s gone.
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Margarine (do not use butter)
- 1 (5oz) Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 (7oz) Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips ( the best quality you can find - this makes all the difference in the world - Please do not use generic or low priced dark chocolate. It contains too many paraffins & fillers)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup shelled & chopped Pistachios
- 1/2 cup additional shelled & chopped Pistachios for the top
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks- roughly chopped for topping
- Line 9x13 glass pan with parchment & then spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 cup dark chocolate chips & vanilla in mixer bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sugar, margarine, evaporated milk & marshmallow cream in 3 qt. heavy saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, boil for 5 full minutes- stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Pour into mixer bowl over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Beat with whip attachment in mixer until it's smooth & looks like silk. (if you did not use premium chocolate- it will be grainy & watery)
- Add in 1 cup chopped pistachios - mix until just mixed throughout.
- Transfer to your prepared dish.
- Top with remaining pistachios & chocolate chunks
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting & serving.
It makes a great gift for the neighbors too.
I also made the gift tags for you all to use in your holiday treat giving this season.
Thank you SO MUCH Jen for sharing your space with me today.
It’s been an absolute pleasure.
Thanks Gina! That fudge looks so amazing! And, I’m so grateful to know Gina too! She always has great ideas on her blog, Kleinworth & Company. Here are a few of my favorite projects of hers:
This Painted Christmas Sign is so fun! Her tutorial is really easy to follow too!!
Her recipe for Eggnog Hot Chocolate looks so amazing! It would be a fun treat to share at your holiday party!
Gina is also very talented at Photography. She does photography workshops on her blog too!
Visit Kleinworth & Co. and