I am SO thrilled to give one of YOU a $500 Oreck AirInsinct air purifier!!
I was excited to try out the Oreck AirInstinct air Purifier for a few reasons.
First of all, I have asthma and I have a hard time breathing when there is a lot of pollution in the air. Where I live we have some bad inversion in the winter and it really affects my breathing. Plus, I have severe spring allergies. And my husband and all four of my kids have allergies. Two of my kids have year-round allergies. Yes, we are a mess!!!
UPDATE — Giveaway Closed.
Winner is Brandy H —
Winner chosen via Random.org
And email has been sent.
Some of my favorite things I discovered about the Oreck AirInstinct system are:
- It’s Smart. The AirInstinct has a particulate sensor and when set on automatic, it will automatically detect how clean the air is and adjust itself. So you can turn it on and walk away.
- It’s Efficient. It’s ENERGY STAR® qualified and is the most powerful air purifier that Oreck has ever offered.
- It Cleans. It captures 99.97% of allergens, pet dander, smoke and dust from the air.
- It’s Quiet. One of my favorite things about the system is the Quiet setting. It is virtually soundless. I put it on at night and as a light sleeper I cannot hear it at all.
- It’s Built to Last. The AirInstinct has a 5 year warranty. And uses a HEPA filter – the highest grade filter on the market. The filter has a 3 year warranty and the middle filter can be washed out.
I also love the chiming sounds the AirInstinct makes. And the lights are so pretty. Plus, when you have the system on Automatic, the lights change, depending on what level the system is running on. And the lights are nice at night in case you are sleeping and need to get up in the middle of the night so you don’t trip over it. You can also turn the lights off in case you need complete darkness to sleep.When the system is set on automatic, it has a light sensor and if the lights turn out, the system automatically adjusts itself within three minutes to sleep mode. Plus, the system will clean a complete room the size of a master bedroom every 13 minutes. Amazing.
Check out my video review, where I show you all of the little details I love about the AirInstinct and you can see it in action:
And be sure to follow Oreck on Facebook where you can get special discount codes on Oreck products and find out about Oreck giveaways!!
Here’s how YOU can win:
- If you are on twitter, you can even earn an extra entry for sharing this tweet with your followers. Example Tweet: I commented to #win a $500 @oreck AirInstinct Air Purifier to eliminate indoor air pollution @jenjentrixie! #giveaway http://bit.ly/qWfwPa Pls RT
- Sign up for Oreck’s email list by clicking on “Sign up for Email” in the top navigation bar and entering your email address. Where you can find out about Oreck giveaways and special promotions.
- Follow with Oreck on Pinterest.
- Connect with Tatertots & Jello on Pinterest – my newest favorite place to share great ideas!!
**Be sure to let me know what bonus entries you did in a separate comment for each one.
Contest ends Monday, April 23rd at midnight MST.
*The giveaway winner must be a resident of the U.S. 48 contiguous states.
**Oreck Corporation provided the prize for the sweepstakes as well as a product for review, but is not the sponsor of the sweepstakes.
Have a Happy Monday!!
PS — I am almost done with a big DIY project. More details coming up soon!!
PSS– I am sharing my favorite crafting tools in Just A Girl’s What I Know Series. Come on over and say hi!!