When Beckie was out filming our webshow this weekend, she mentioned a new (to me) product — nail polish strips. I immediately had to buy some to try with my girls. The brand that I tried was Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I love all of the different patterns and colors that are available in this line.
PLUS, they are so easy to apply. The strips stick to your nails and you don’t even have to wait for them to dry. Genius!! Beckie said that hers had been on for two weeks and they still looked awesome!!
1. Make sure your nails are clean and dry.
2. Hold the stips up to your nails and decide which size will work best.
3. Peel off the clear plastic coating, and then the white backing.
4. Place the strip right up next to the cuticle of your nail and then stretch it slightly so it really grabs the nail. Then trim the excess.
5. Do this to all the nails. Then come back and use the pink nail file (which is provided) and Shape the strips to fit the nail exactly.
- Check out these Tie Dye Pedicures. Find out how to make them at C.R.A.F.T.
- You can always have a Glitter toes Party like we did. One of my favorite posts of all time
- You can never go wrong with Rhinestones!
PS — I just found out that today you can get nail shields for FREE if you sign up at Save More. They have 40 different patterns to choose from. Such a great deal!!