20 Great Easter/Spring Ideas via Pinterest!!

How adorable are these Easter Chicks form Living Locurto? Get the instructions and free printable.
Are you familiar with Pinterest?
It is a visual smorgasbord of beautiful eye candy. I find myself drawn there almost every day drooling over the beautiful ideas.
I thought I would share a few of my favorite Spring/Easter ideas with you!!
Easter Nest Cupcakes from Torie Jayne

Chick Cake Pops from Bakerella
Check out this fun Easter Party  Table – I love that cupcake wrapper garland from The White Library

This is on my list — Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland from Modern Parents, Messy Kids
I love these Washi Tape Eggs from To Be Charmed
Pretty Flower Wreath at Wild Child Full of Grace
 Such a beautiful idea for a centerpiece of Spring place setting from Martha Stewart
This bright, happy Spring Mantel makes me happy from Sherry Cartwright on Pinterest
Cute idea – plant herbs in rain boots from Crafty Nature on Flickr
I love this – send a message on a banner from Pinterest
How cool would this be for a Spring Party from Style Me Pretty
How cute are these Peep Smores? from Steamy Kitchen
I adore these Peeps Garlands from Made
These Peep Pops are so fun for a Spring Party from Love From the Oven
These Egg Topiaries are so fun at Lemon Tree Creations
These Damask Eggs are so pretty from Choose to Thrive
These printable Egg Tags are so fun from the talented ladies at Eighteen25
This is also on my list — Egg Carton Wrath  from Krafty Kat
So there you go — 20 of my favorite Pinterest Easter ideas.
There are so many more!! If you aren’t on Pinterest, go check it out!
**And if you need an invitation, leave me a comment with your email and I will try to get you an invitation.
 It’s a great way to keep track of your inspiration projects and pictures!!!
I’d love to connect with you — my user name is JenTatertots.
PS It’s Friday!!! Time to link up YOUR ideas. I can’t wait to see what YOU have been working on!!! The linky goes up at 6 pm {MST}.

Comments

1. Adorable! I’ve included your rubber boot planters idea on my blog!
    Tracie- the bunch

2. love your site

3. Heather W. says:

I’d really like to try and make one of those Chihuly-esque paper and string chandeliers, but have spent a while on Style Me Pretty without finding the corresponding post. Do you happen to know where I could find out more about it? Thanks, Heather

4. would LOVE an invite to pinterest – seems to be all the rage right now! katie.mustard@gmail.com

Thx in advance! LOVE your blog — ashamed to admit I read religiously…. :)

5. Torie Jayne says:

Thank you for featuring my Easter cupcakes amongst these lovelies!
    Have a sweet day!

6. Heather Fretz says:

Hoping to get into pininterest… already sent a request, but no response…

fretzfamily@msn.com

Thanks!

7. Not sure if you still have invites, but I'd love one!

ksteigert@hotmail.com

8. A Slice of My Life says:

PLEASE invite me! I currently post things on my desktop, (as opposed to tucked into a tidy file) because I have to SEE them. It's gotten a bit crowded to say the least!

thanks so much!
    mssusie214@gmail.com

9. I would love an invite to pinterest! My email is nettedoman@gmail.com

10. veryheatherly says:

Here's another really easy Easter treat!

11. Krafty Kat says:

I've just gotten started with Pinterest but it is very addicting! Thanks so much for including my wreath among such talent, you are beyond kind!

12. Id love an invite to Pinterest. Ive been trying to get one for a while!!

spitupchronicles@gmail.com

Thanks!!

13. Amy Huertas says:

I would love and invite to Pinterest!

gahuertas@frontier.com

14. I would love an invite–I need one more time suck in my life!

astansel@hotmail.com

15. Patricia Torres says:

The banner is so cute!! Awesome ideas.. :-)

16. They're all so super cute!! But, I did say "oh no, they killed the peeps!!" at the peeps smores! They've all got me wanting jelly beans, marshmallows, and peeps for sure though!

17. Designer Flower Center says:

I just discovered pinterest last weekend and I'm IN LOVE! Please invite me! :) haha I didn't realize someone already on it has to invite you…I clicked the invite button a few days ago and nothing :(

snish22@gmail.com

Thaaank Yooouuu!! :)

18. I would love to check our Pinterest!

jessiebryant@live.com

19. So cute!!!

Would love an invite – eshirden at gmail.com THANK YOU!

20. The Hills says:

I would absolutely love an invite!!!
    azskinner@hotmail.com

21. I would love to get an invitation to Pinterest. Thanks so much!!

lorier40 at hotmail dot com

22. I'd love an invite too!! wmorgan73@Yaho.com

23. Such great Easter ideas! I'd LOVE to have an invite to pinterest, Jen!

Sue:)

suesue121255@hotmail.com

24. Caroline @ Atelier Caroline says:

Sounds like this would be the solution to my bookmark explosion problem. I would love the chance to get an invitation. Thank you !!

artfullycaroline{at}gmail{dot}com

25. Can you send me an invite to pinterest?
    hwilson33@gmail.com

Thanks!

26. Whoa, do I have a new Pinterest addiction or what! I would LOVE an invite, if you're able! :)

Those Peep s'mores look yummy!

Heather @ Catfish Kisses

catfish_kisses@yahoo.com

27. MommyMeggie says:

Loyal lurker on your blog – and all these peeps ideas are so fun! I can't wait to bust some of them out with my kiddos. I have been requesting an invite to Pinterest for-EVA and they never get back to me. ;( I would love to be invited if you can help!
    Megan
    megan.cummins@hotmail.com

28. Hi,
    These are wonderful…..my five your ok'd and I just chose Bout five to make today!! Invite would be wonderful:)

Beth hubercbmcj@embarqmail.com

29. Cute Easter ideas Jen! Thanks for sharing! I just requested an invitation to Pinterest last night. If you can help, that would be great!
    Thanks!
    Jen
    Scissors & SPatulas
    jen@scissorsandspatulas.com

30. Love that paint chip Easter egg garland! Would love an invite!

Kristina

dancingcreekdesigns@hotmail.com

31. WOW!!! Great ideas all in one place..Some of those pictures have me wiping drool off the keyboard.

I'd love an invite.
    Lynn
    lynnmariewood@yahoo.com

32. It might be a slippery slope to a new addiction, but I would LOVE a Pinterest invite. Thanks!

juneandbear@gmail.com

33. I have been on the Pinterest waiting list, FOREVER! Please send me an invite. that would be so wonderful!

carlylynnward@gmail.com

THANKS!

34. I would LOVE an invite as well! A few of my ideas have been pinned and I want to get in on the pinning fun too! ;)

Laura @ Come Together Kids

ComeTogetherKids@hotmail.com

35. Louley's Belles says:

What a cute gathering of projects! Thanks for sharing!!!

36. Christina says:

I would LOVE an invitation!!!

christinasadventures@gmail.com

37. SpiceMama says:

I have been coveting Pinterest ever since I found out about it. I would LOVE an invite. My email is jokalime@gmail.com

Thanks!

38. Rachel Berry says:

I love Pinterest!!!! I have Been using it for a while now and it is just FABULOUS!!!!!

I can't wait to link up the Clay Easter Eggs I made….
    But I guess I'll have to wait until 6. :)

39. I love Pinterest, although I find it quite addictive! :)
    Thanks for sharing your link – I am now following your boards.

40. Steph at ModernParentsMessyKids.com says:

Thanks so much for including my Paint Chip Garland. I love all the great ideas you provide here and I have a total love/hate relationship with pinterest (love it cause it's amazing/hat it cause it's SUCH a time suck!)

41. Charcoal and crayons says:

I am loving that message on a banner!

I'm also interested in Pinterest… some of my photos have been pinned there, but I'm not sure how to get an invite. Any help would be much appreciated!

andrea.brand.art@gmail.com

Thanks! – Andrea

42. Princess says:

Those peep s'mores are an awesome (and colorful) idea.

I'd love to check out pinterest! Do you have any invitations left? I'm at RochelleJeaness@gmail.com

Thank you!!