I am feeling very thankfuland so pleased Jennifer has given me the opportunity to share this special project of thanks with you.
AN EMBROIDERED THANK YOU GIFT CARD HOLDER
Perfect for leaving a little message of thanks during your late summer travels, or a grateful token to those around you to encourage them before the fall rush sets in! You can use the holders for a gift card or simply write a sweet not of thanks and slip inside. Tape the ends, stick a stamp on-top and the envelope can even be mailed as is, with the bow- What a fun and lovely surprise!
How to make the embroidered thank you gift card holders-
- Download the template onto heavy cardstock, your color choice, and cut the favor box out.
- You can simply fold up at this step or grab a needle and a small length of embroidery thread to make the thank you even more lovely.
- Using your thread, hand-stitch a ribbon line on the top of the bunting.
- Tie off at the ends with bows.
- Glue the small flap inside the box with a glue stick to hold together.