Guest Project: Gingham & Pearl Necklace Tutorial

Hi! My name is Elizabeth and I’m so happy to be here on Tatertots and Jello today. I am the author of the blog, To Be Charmed. I post crafty tutorials, decor and just about anything else I find inspiring in hopes I inspire you too!  Come on over and take a peek at my blog!
Today I am going to show you how you can create a cute, very easy Gingham and Pearl necklace for you or that little gal in your life. This would be a super fun projectto do at a little girl’s birthday party or you could make some and give them away as party favors and they cost less than $5 to make. My inspiration was the Stella and Dot little girls, Allie Pearl and Ribbon Necklace.

And I created the flower using the V and C DIY Flower Corsage Tutorial

DIY - Gingham and Pearl NecklaceSummertime  Necklace
Summertime Necklace
Summertime  Necklace
Summertime Necklace
Summertime  NecklaceOnce the necklace is complete you can embellish it to your liking. I created a flower with ribbon using the V and C DIY Flower Corsage Tutorial. Happy necklace making!

Thank you for letting me share this tutorial with you all today! I had fun being here and I hope you come on by and visit me atTo be Charmed for more ideas and projects!
Here’s a button for sharing your great tutorial with us Elizabeth!
Thanks so much!
Be sure to check out Elizabeth’s beautiful blog.
She shares the most wonderful ideas and tutorials like:
DIY Reupholster an Office Chair
Sandwich Wrap and Place-mat all in one!
Japanese Washi Tape and Three Glass Vases
Have a Terrific Thursday!

Comments

1. I love that ribbon a pearl necklace!! What a fabulous tutorial! So so cute. I know a few big girls and little girls who would love one of those!Thanks for sharing. keep it up.

2. awesome

3. Knitting Storm says:

So glad I stumbled upon your blog, just love the necklace, looks so professional.

4. Pati @ A Crafty Escape says:

Love this necklace!

5. That is so cute, and what a cute gift it would make!

6. Michelle says:

Loving it! What a cute idea for a necklace!

7. Adorable necklace!!

8. I'll have to check out her blog! Cute!!!

Have a great weekend Jen!

9. Honey Lamb and I says:

Love this and WILL make it!!!! ~Shelley

I love how you always find talented people for us to learn from. Love those vases!

11. jennykate77 says:

Hope you're having a great week, Jen!♥

12. wonderful ideas and great step by steps..

My round robin is tomorrow if you want to join in..

13. Can a person be 100% IN LOVE with a blog? YES! 'Cause I am definitely in love with yours, Jen! Your posts inspire me and make me HAVE to try EVERYTHING! Thank you so much for that! Lately all I say to everyone is, "You HAVE to go check out Tatortots & Jello!" Smiles, kudos, gratitude, and HUGS to you! Kai

14. Baker Family says:

That is darling! My daughter would love it!

Risa

15. Very cool ideas!!!

16. To Be Charmed says:

Wow Jen, thank you so much for all the kind words! Love your blog and I'm so honored to be a guest ~ Elizaeth

17. Another talented gal Jen!! Love that gingham necklace! Wish I had a pretty neck to wear it on! xxoo

1. […] up, another return to Michaels.  I found a bag of craft supplies to make ribbon and pearl necklaces in one of my closets. The receipt was still in the bag. It was dated December 2010.  I returned […]