- One 12-ounce jar orange marmalade, English if possible
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons A1 steak sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds steak
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Grill chicken pieces till almost done.
While they are cooking, in a small bowl mix together 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup soy sauce, a tbsp. minced garlic.
Baste chicken in sauce towards the end of cooking. The soy will burn if done from the beginning. Great alone or on top of salad greens, in roll ups, over rice or pasta, or in a quesadilla.