Fantastic Ideas for my To Do List — Part I

Happy Saturday!
I hope you are doing something fun today!
It’s cold and snowy here, but the Weekend Wrap Up Party
 is bringing some sunshine to my gloomy day!
 I can’t wait to make these popcorn cupcakes @ Hoosier Homemade — perfect for a night of videos and cuddling on the couch!

Candy Sushi  And the perfect accompaniment for movie night? Candy Sushi @ Random Thoughts of A Supermom!

I am in love with this bench — those dots are so fun! From Poppies @ Play via Someday Crafts

How beautiful are these Crepe Paper Flowers? The tutorial is @ Under The Table And Dreaming

I really want to make one of these awesome Camera Straps. Find the tutorial @ A Pretty Cool Life

Love this J Crew Knock Off Necklace @ Welcome To The Good Life
 Fantastic! Shutter Board Memo Board @ Lemon Tree Creations!
Make a May Day Basket @ Mary’s Meanderings
And more adorable May Baskets @ New Nostalgia!!
 So many great ideas are going on right now.
And you can enter to win a handmade Tutu from Dear Lillie!!!
The Charleston Tutu
 What have YOU been working on?
Come join up and share!
I will be featuring more Weekend Wrap Up Ideas later today!

Comments

1. Thank you so much for featuring my necklace! YAY!!! 😀

2. Patrice says:

Thank you for the mention! What a mix of great projects. Yum and super cute on those cup cakes and the tutu!

3. Its So Very Cheri says:

Lots of Great inspiration.
    Blog Frog is still on my to-do list.
    My weekend was crazy, getting my blog moved to the new host so I can get everything set up for the DIT Club. Now I am waiting for the transfer to finish so I can get started.
    Cheri

4. You were just given a Trendy Blog Award ~ Go check it out at the link below…

Congratulations!!!

5. Lots of goodies here this morning Jen!! So little time! I don't know where to start! I think I'll start with the cupcakes! xxoo

6. Connie Weiss says:

So many great ideas! I love the cupcakes and the sushi!

7. Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. says:

Those cupcakes are so stinkin' cute!

Thanks for linking to me(again)!! :)

8. Jessica says:

Great projects!!

9. Those popcorn cupcakes are so cute!

10. tales from an oc cottage says:

Love this "wrap-up" of sheer cuteness!!!

m ^..^

11. Southern Belle says:

I like the camera strap and the crepe paper flowers. What neat ideas! Thanks for the links.

~Christine

12. HoosierHomemade says:

Im so glad you like the Movie Cupcakes! Thanks so much for the mention!
    ~Liz

Oy, I feel so inadequate when I see all these amazing links. To have just a bit of those ladies' creativity!! You always choose wonderful links to share. I am in LOVE with that shrinky dinks piece. :)

14. Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

I love your weekend wrap ups, they are full of great ideas! My kids loved when I made popcorn cupcakes, so much fun. They were even convinced they smelled like butter! I'll need to dust off the sewing machine for the camera strap cover….I'm already planning the fabric.

15. I have a friend who makes shrinky dink jewelry it is really pretty cool!

16. Love the tutu. :) and the sushi!