Pom Poms Everywhere!!

This is what my mom and I did a few days ago.
And here’s where they went:
My sister’s store!

If you live in the SF Bay Area, her store Flaunt has beautiful clothes and accessories!
Tell her I sent you — she’ll set you up!

And, if you would like to make some to hang in your windows for Spring, here is the tutorial.
I am off to clean up my house and pack
for my Secret Location Trip!

I will be having a “Where in the world is Jen” giveaway
with a clue each day — so stay tuned.

I have some really wonderful crafters filling in for me while I’m gone,
with a new project every day!

***
Have a great night!

Comments

1. Nancy ~ Inkcicles says:

Amazing stuff!!!! Very creative and looks great!!!

:-)

2. Connie Weiss says:

I want to go to San Fran so badly!

3. I love them!
    Is that your craft room? If so, you need to show it off because I would love to peek inside your creative, happy place! I am still trying to get my new craft room where it is organized and full of inspiration!
    Have a fabulous weekend!

4. Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

I love the store window! I just looked up Flaunt and it's only two towns away from me! I will definitely have to go check your sister's store out! Have fun on your mystery trip.

5. Ashley @ Domestic Fashionista says:

How fun! They are just beautiful. Just looking at the pictures I immediately thought Anthro. I live in Nor Cal…I will have to try to find her the next time I am in the city. :)

6. The Brown Box says:

What a cute idea…I own a store in Oklahoma…I think those pom poms would make my windows look fabulous!!!

7. Marci @ All Things Wonderful says:

LOVE THAT DISPLAY! {I am screaming that!} I WANT to visit her store. Wish I wasn't in Arkansas. Great Job! You are amazing.

8. Vivienne says:

What a cool display! (MiMi's comment is hysterical!) What a talented family you are a part of…

9. KRISTINA CIPOLLA PHOTOGRAPHY says:

VERY cool display!

10. Heather says:

You and your Momma sure were busy. Those pom-poms looks awesome, what a beautiful store front your sister has now thanks in part to you!

11. How cool is that? Wish I lived in SF!!

~Becca

12. the thrifty ba says:

those are amazing!

13. M.L. @ The House of Whimsy says:

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, Jen. These turned out WONDERFUL!!!
    M.L.

14. Kimbo West says:

oh love them. love love them. Trying to figure out a place to put some if I actually found time to make them!

15. TeamWatkins says:

So so amazing! I love the look. I live in the tri-valley area so I am definitely going to have to stop by Flaunt, I love your style & I'm sure I will love what your sister carries. Have fun on your trip!

16. Taylor Aplanalp says:

Flaunt is in my hometown-who is your sister? It is such a small world:) I have been following your blog for awhile and love all of your ideas:) Thank you for being such a creative inspiration:) I am heading into Flaunt and telling her that I know who made her pom poms:)))))

Enjoy your trip-I am off to Cabo tomorrow-maybe I will see you there:)

Stacey in Danville

17. Bonnie Gray says:

Hi Jen,

I live an 1.5 away from Danville — my best friend is getting married there – and I'm her matron of honor. If I get a chance, maybe I'll just pop in to say hi to your sis! :)

18. Liz @ Sugarplum Creations says:

Gorgeous, Jen! And that looks like one fabulous shop!!!

19. Kimmie @ live fancy. says:

Your family is beyond rad.

20. Thanks again for making those for me! I have gotten a ton of compliments and everyone is amazed when I tell them my sis made them for me!
    Xoxo

21. shortmama says:

So what does it take to be a sister in your family?!

22. Denissa says:

Looks amazing!!
    Have a wonderful time on your much deserved trip :)
    Can't wait to see where it is!

Denissa

23. Melissa Miller says:

~WOW!!! Jen I just love those! They really add to the beautiful store front. I worked retail for nmany years and always loved working on the displays.

Blessings my friend. ~Melissa :)

24. So cool,Jen! I bet they look great in real life!

25. wenderful says:

How fun! They look great. Have a great time wherever you are going on your trip! :) Can't wait to hear all about it.

26. Haha! Love the pic of you with all the pom-poms around you. :) The window display turned out so great! Beautifully done.

Blessings-
    Sarah

27. Sandy, Sisters of Season says:

They look wonderful in the window . . good job!

28. Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice says:

Your family reunions must be fabulous! Looks great!!

29. Embellish-Vintage Home Embellishments says:

They look amazing in your sister shop window's. I made some of them for a valentines day banner and I absolutely loved it!!!!

30. Corey Ann Villicana says:

Beautiful! Jen- What is your email address? It's missing from the sidebar… Thanks!

31. Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. says:

How awesome, as always.

32. That is a seriously awesome store window! Nice work!

33. Kami @ Sweet Charli... says:

Wow, those are darling! Looks great in her store window! Cute store!

34. beachy keen girl says:

Love the pom-poms! They look awesome in the window. Also, can't wait to find out where you are going — it sounds so exciting to be going on a surprise trip :)

35. One talented, crafty, amazing family you came from and have! Wow so your sis has her own shop! Is this Wendy the photographer? How cool. Those look adorable hanging in her shop. I love the pic of you jumping! Oh Jen…you are such a doll…I just love you to pieces!

I hope you have a blast on your romantic, surprise trip. That is just so fun!

36. ♥Amber Filkins♥ says:

They're so cute!! How DO you do it all!! Seriously?? And where are you in those pictures? Is that your house somewhere?

Almost finished with my post! Gettin it to you soon! :)

37. That is so awesome! They look great in the store window.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be the person who did the store window displays. I loved the movie Mannequin! LOL!

38. Jen ~ You are truly amazing!!! How much fun you all had! I love it that you get to be with your mom and your sister and create things with and for each other!!! May the Lord bless every endeavor!
    Have a Wonderful time ~ I can't wait to find out what you do each day :)

39. The Mrs. says:

They look awesome!! I love it!

40. Christy says:

these are gorgeous!and…i have a ton of friends in SF…and I will be sending them to your sister's store…so how about that!!!!

41. christi says:

they are beautiful! i'm going to make some soon, love the look!

42. Tammy@InStitches says:

They look so cute in the window !

I haven't been able to comment on your posts for the past few. Suddenly with this one, things are back to normal. Yeah! The store window looks great.

Have fun on your trip!!

Sue

44. SOOO BEAUTIFUL!

You are one talented woman!

45. Allison says:

So if that is your craft room in the first few pics… I AM SO JEALOUS!

And the pom-pom are super fabulous too!

46. Is there anyone in your entire family who is NOT fab? If not, I can fill in. LOL! :)