White Cheese Queso and Cinco de Mayo Printables
White Cheese Queso Recipe and Cinco de Mayo Printables! I think I could eat Mexican food every day for the rest of my life and be happy. It’s so yummy. So of course I love celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a little party and food. Ella loves Queso whenever we go out to a Mexican restaurant. So I thought it would be fun to recreate her favorite queso recipe at home.
We paired the queso with Jose Ole Chicken and Cheese Taquitos and we are ready for the festivities!
Grab the recipe and have your own Cinco de Mayo party for your family. Be sure to print off the free printables at the end of the post too!!
Jose Ole taquitos are a staple in our freezer. We can pop them in the oven or microwave after school and they make an easy dinner too. I love that the taquitos are protein-packed and filled with real ingredients – meats, cheese and tortillas. They are also perfect when the kids bring friends over. It’s a great and filling snack to serve all of the kids!
And you will love how easy it is to make this White Cheese Queso Dip. It seriously takes 10 minutes to make! White Cheese Queso Recipe:
- 1/2 pound white american cheese
- 3/4 cheese monterey jack cheese
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 tomato chopped up, retain a few chopped tomatoes for garnish
- 1/2 cup milk
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 5 minutes and stir. If chunks of cheese are not melted, pop it in the microwave for another minute. Take it out of the microwave and let sit for 2 minutes. Stir the dip and add tomato and cilantro garnish and serve.
And here are the free Cinco de Mayo printables. There is a graphic Cinco de Mayo sign in two different sizes, plus a festive Cinco de Mayo printable banner. Just right-click on the links below and print them off.
Also, you can download a $1 coupon right now and try out any of the Jose Ole Mexican snacks at: joseole.com/promos (available to first 25,000 printers). Awesome!!
You can get more yummy recipes to pair with Jose Ole products here:
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jose Ole. The opinions and text are all mine.