Hi Tatertots and Jello Readers! I’m Kami from NoBiggie and I’m back again with a couple of simple paper crafts for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine Paper Mailboxes. I used some of the adorable papers from Jen’s paper line: Home+Made. I love how the metallic polka dots shine in the light. Jen has so many cute paper patterns, that it’s hard to choose a favorite.
To make these Valentine Paper Mailboxes , here’s what you’ll need:
– a bag of mini chocolate bars (like Hershey’s chocolate Nuggets)
– 3in. x 1 1/4in. strips of solid paper (this piece will go around both chocolate nuggets
– 3in. x 1in. strips of cute patterned paper (this will go over the solid color above)
– 3in. x 1in. strips of solid paper with rounded corners (this will be the base, and look like the open door of the mailbox)
– tiny paper heart cut outs
– tiny circle cut outs
– tiny strips of paper for the mailbox flag
Paper crafting tools:
We made a fun little video to show you how simple they are to make:
You’ll have to try making them, they’re so simple and cute!
I made a a bunch of these to deliver to friends. If you can get all the paper prepped and ready and your low temp hot glue gun warmed up, you can make a bunch in no time! If you have any questions, ask away, I’m happy to help.
I mean who doesn’t love chocolate!
I had some paper left over from Jen’s cute metallic polkadot paper, so I made a paper geometric heart. With just three different pieces of paper cut into squares and then cut into triangles, you can make a cute geometric heart! I’m not a math girl at all, but I loved seeing it laid out like this and then in the shape of a heart. You could make one in any size too.
Here’s a fun little stop motion video I created to show the shapes moving into place.
Happy Valentine’s Day paper crafting! You can keep up with me on all these social channels:
So adorable Kami! I am in love with those cute little mailboxes! Be sure to follow Kami – she has amazing ideas!!