Jen is my bloggy bestie. We run The CSI Project together, Crafterminds, and we are doing a web show together in the fall. Yet I have never guest posted on her blog. I wanted to have the perfect project before I posted here. Well that day of perfection will never come.
These are perfect to throw in a beach bag for wet suits. They are also wonderful to have in your car for summer road trips. Whatever you reuse plastic bags for having a container full of them looks a heck of a lot better than stuffed in a drawer. Plus they are so much more portable this way.
I figured out how to fold them so that they are interconnected and one bag comes out at a time but pulls the next one out a little.
12 plastic grocery bags (I used Target ones)
Empty wipe container
Fabric Mod Podge
scissors or rotary cutter
2. Fold them in half again pressing all the air out.
3. Overlap the handles onto the top of the previous bag. Do this for all 11 bags lining them all up into one big row.
4. Fold the first bag’s handle upward. This will be your middle and the first bag you pull out of the container. All the other bags will be connected to this first one.
5. Now tightly roll up your bags tucking in the new handles as you roll.
6. After you roll up 12 bags you are ready to insert them into your wipes container.
7. Tuck the first bag’s handles through the top. Now you are done.
9. After it is dry cut it to size. For one of the Lysol wipes containers I cut mine 7 1/8” x 10 3/8”. Then glue it in place. I use a spray adhesive because it is quick and easy. Overlap the pieces one over another. Adorable and practical!
Have you seen her signature “Roadkill Rescue” projects?
And you have probably seen Beckie’s “Countdown” Kisses Boards, she’s made different ones for several holidays. So cute!
And have you seen her Purple Board and Batten Bathroom?
Plus Beckie Runs Another fun site — Knock Off Decor. The girl is busy!!
You will love following along with Beckie as she scoops things up from the side of the road and transforms them into treasures at Infarrantly Creative!!