Hi! It’s Laurie from Gallamore West. I’m usually all about desserts, so today I’m excited to share a delicious main dish recipe with you. My Easy Bacon and Cheese Quiche comes together quickly, but looks fancy enough for a Mother’s Day Brunch.
I make this Easy Bacon and Cheese Quiche anytime even for dinner because it’s quick, delicious, and fills four hungry little boy tummies over at Gallamore West. Seriously, our little boys can EAT so a recipe that we all like and fills them up is one that definitely makes it into our menu rotation!
For real, I love bacon. We just did a Budget Kitchen Makeover and I had to have this sign in our “new” kitchen!
them like mine are. I LOVE them, but the kids don’t so I just add mine
on top. I pick my battles. Someday we’ll graduate to putting the onions IN the actual recipe
instead of just on top. I always save just a bit of the bacon and cheese from the recipe to sprinkle that on top too. Enjoy! xoxo
Thanks Laurie! That looks so amazing, and would be perfect for Mother’s Day! Laurie has great ideas on her blog, Gallamore West. Here are a few I think you’ll love:
She’s sharing this awesome Mother’s Day Gift Idea: Homemade Bath Salts!
And with the weather getting warmer, I just love her idea for a DIY Backyard Hopscotch. So fun!
And, since Earth Day is this week, she has some great ideas for teaching your kids about the earth. Including this cute Earth Day Dirt Pie recipe!
- Here’s the recipe:
- Easy Bacon and Cheese Quiche
- 1 Traditional Frozen Pie Crust
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cup grated cheddar jack cheese (reserve about 1/4 cup for garnish)
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped (reserve about 1 slice for garnish)
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook bacon, chop and set aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place pie crust on it (this makes it easier to get your quiche in and out of the oven).
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, spices, and milk.
- Use a wire whisk to beat the eggs very well. Fold in the grated cheese, bacon, and optional green onions and mix well to combine.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into pie crust and bake on cookie sheet until edges are golden brown and the center is set, about 20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
cheese… cheese.. CHEESE! GIVE ME MORE!
I love this recipe. Thank you so much! xx