Are you excited for the Super Bowl? Can I admit that I am more excited about the food than the actual game? I love a Superbowl Party!! There’s something so yummy about festive dips and finger foods!
This year I experimented with a new Mexican Layer Dip. I’ve made layered dips in the past, but I wanted to make a hot one for this year’s party: so here’s my Touchdown Hot Layered Super Bowl Bean Dip Recipe! I thought it would be perfect to accompany taquitos. My kids love Jose Ole chicken and beef taquitos – they’re so easy to make. They’re a tasty snack to have on hand to feed a hungry crowd – especially kids and teens. I like to keep a stash in the freezer!
Here’s how to make this super easy Touchdown Hot Layer Dip:
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 3 oz. can chopped green chilis
- 1 container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro or green onions to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread beans in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Next layer green chilis over beans
- Spread sour cream over the green chilis.
- Top with salsa and cheese.
- Cover; bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with cilantro or green chilis to garnish..
The kids loved the dip with the Jose Ole taquitos. So yummy!
And you can get a $2 off coupon on any Jose Ole products for YOUR game day celebration!
I had a fun time creating a superbowl party table with a backdrop of faux grass and a banner made from my new Everyday Collection banner kit.
Are you excited for the big game?
What is your favorite recipe to make?
Have a delicious day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of José Olé. The opinions and text are all mine.