Happy Easter! After the artificial paper grass is all vacuumed up and the plastic eggs are all found, our thoughts turn to putting the Easter decor away and decorating for Spring. So check out these great ideas …
20 Spring Decor Projects!
Easy Abstract Diamond Art @ Delineate Your Dwelling
Spring Paper Table Runner @ Let’s Fete via A Night Owl
Grapevine Wreath @ Gluesticks
Copper Pipe & Marble Plant Stand @ A Bubbly Life
Master Bedroom Decor @ Cherished Bliss
DIY Spool of Twine @ The Summer Umbrella
Rustic Boy’s Bedroom Decor Ideas @ Making it in the Mountains
Chalky Paint Stool Makeover @ The Casual Craftlete
DIY Decorative Ladder @ Design, Dining, and Diapers
Corkboard String Art @ My Sister’s Suitcase
Road Map Serving Tray @ Salt and Pepper Moms
Mid Century Octagon Table @ brepurposed
DIY Colorful Chalkboard Calendar @ Hawthorne and Main
15 Minute Spring Garland @ Tried & True
Upcycled Metal Storage Solution @ Little House of Four
Wine Bottle Vase @ A Woman’s Haven
DIY Prism Sculptures @ The Crafted Sparrow
Pottery Barn Knock Off Clock @ My Love 2 Create
Spring Buds Vase Filler @ Hawthorne & Main
DIY Wood Burned Tray @ A Bubbly Life
* * * * * *
Don’t forget to check out all of this week’s excellent projects for a huge variety of projects, recipes, and more!
And don’t forget about this week’s huge Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite blogs and some amazing sponsors to help host a giveaway worth over $1500! Learn more here.
- HomeRight Steam Machine Plus (a $125 value), lightweight and powerful and perfect for steam-cleaning floors. Plus, with the included attachments you can steam-clean bathrooms, kitchens, and more!
- Dyson Big Ball Kinetic Vacuum (a $700 value) — yes, it’s that awesome machine you’ve been eyeing: its new technology captures even microscopic dust other vacuums miss and is completely HEPA compliant – without the need to change filters.
- A $100 gift card to The Container Store
- A $500 gift card to Molly Maid to help you do that deep clean without the work!
- A gift basket full of Mrs. Meyer’s Lemon Clean Day supplies
Here’s how to enter to win:
* * * * * * *
What have you been doing lately?
Tell me what you’ve been working on in the comments – I would love to come see YOUR ideas!!