My mouth was watering at all the great recipes linked up this week! Yours will, too, when you check out these great ideas …
20 Delicious Desserts – try these recipes!
Nutella Cheesecake Fruit Dip @ Lil Luna
Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Cups @ Shaken Together
No Fuss Berry Tartlets @ Sweet and Savory
Carrot Cake Cupcakes @ Three Kids and a Fish
Old Fashioned Carrot Cake @ Flour on my Face
Lemon Raspberry Coffee Cake @ Tidy Mom
Strawberry Shortcake @ A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Vegan Raspberry Coconut Crumble Bar @ Practical Stewardship
Cookie Dough Brownies @ Whipperberry
Easy Lemon Bars Recipe @ The Rebel Chick
Carrot Cake Cupcakes @ Somewhat Simple
Banana Sugar Cookie Bars @ Shaken Together
Margarita Cookies @ The Seasoned Mom
Easter Cookie Dough Buckeyes @ Lemon Tree Dwelling
No-Roll Soft & Puffy Sugar Cookies @ Five Heart Home
Easy Springtime Cupcakes @ Gluesticks
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars @ My Pinning Obsession
The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies @ philzendia
Hummingbird Monkey Bread @ Lemon Tree Dwelling
Robin Egg Fudge @ Inside BruCrew Life
* * * * * *
Don’t forget to check out all of this week’s excellent projects for a huge variety of projects, recipes, and more!
And don’t forget about this week’s huge Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite blogs and some amazing sponsors to help host a giveaway worth over $1500! Learn more here.
- HomeRight Steam Machine Plus (a $125 value), lightweight and powerful and perfect for steam-cleaning floors. Plus, with the included attachments you can steam-clean bathrooms, kitchens, and more!
- Dyson Big Ball Kinetic Vacuum (a $700 value) — yes, it’s that awesome machine you’ve been eyeing: its new technology captures even microscopic dust other vacuums miss and is completely HEPA compliant – without the need to change filters.
- A $100 gift card to The Container Store
- A $500 gift card to Molly Maid to help you do that deep clean without the work!
- A gift basket full of Mrs. Meyer’s Lemon Clean Day supplies
Here’s how to enter to win:
* * * * * * *
What is your absolute favorite dessert?
Tell me what you’ve been working on in the comments – I would love to come see YOUR ideas!!