When your kids come home with their bags of candy tonight — snag 12 FUN-sized Milky Way Bars and make up this super easy recipe! It is delicious and so good to dip your apples into!
My kids loved it so much that they ate it by the spoonful LOL!!
Here’s how to make the Milky Way Caramel Apple Dip:
12 “fun” sized Milky Way Bars – 10 for the chopped dip and 2 to freeze and cut up to garnish the dip
1/2 cup of butter
2 cups of brown sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 (14 oz. can) condensed milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8 apples, cut up
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan; add brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (10 to 12 minutes).
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and cut up Milky Way Bars.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until milky way bars are dissolved and mixture comes to a thick consistency.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced apples.
- Freeze two of the fun sized Milky Way Bars and cut them up and sprinkle them over the dip.
Have a HAPPY and safe day!!